• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roy vs Lucina (Future Past)

Roy's our boy! And he's also one of my smash mains...

I vote Roy!

Wait a minute... I was going to vote for Roy, but I remembered something

In the novel, ROY'S MON IS NINIAN... a manakete. If Roy is half manakete, then he is screwed... Lucina oneshots him thanks to Falchion. If Roy is full human, he wins due being faster.

Erm...I think this is Game Roy.

Roy has no weakness against Anti-Dragon weapons in FE6 nor Awakening.

Sorry, But Roy still takes this one.

Round 1.- Maybe Lucina because of the wall thingy, But Roy still destroyed the Dragon Lords, So i will go with Roy.

Round 2.-Since Roy has no weakness against Anti-Dragon weapons, even if Ninian is his mother, Roy obliterates.

Lucina has superior speed but equal DC (she is one of the three characters who can go toe to toe with Grima, even if that was a situational case).

Lucina still has the speed advantage, but Roy can obliterate her in one hit from range.

Back