• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

Well this had to be some of the weirdest experiences of my life. That poor kid got completely erased too. Poor guy... though I think I have bigger things to worry about...considering I was strapped to a chair.

"iwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohomeiwannagohome"

I find myself unable to move.

"Why do you want to destroy the multiverse ?

I say with a confused tone.

Unless a miracle happens, we are dead.

You can hear a conversation in the background:

"I just don't see how we can get the budget for something like this, we'll go bankrupt by dawn!" before another voice commands, "Be quiet worm!" followed by some gut-wrenching screaming.

There's some mechanical noises for a second. Lights begin to turn on and flood the room, revealing that you're all in a high end theater of sorts.

At center stage stands DIO. He waves his left hand, microphone in his right.

There's clapping and cheering from beside you. There's a bunch of zombies and vampires in the theater with you, all gathered to watch the performance.

"~THANK YOU, THANK YOU!~"

DIO waves his hand for a few more seconds before the crowd starts dying down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you're excited for another episode!"

The crowd re-explodes back into cheering and laughter.

"Today, we have a LOT on the program! We're doing it all! I hope you viewers at home are entertained. Stay tuned as we take a quick commerical break!"

Music plays indicating the commercial break.

[=BREAK TIME!=]

[Meta thread is almost full and I have to go to work, so feel free to talk in meta over here. I'll be back in a few hours.]

[We may need a new chapter 3 thread too, this is pretty full. I hope I can get on in time when I'm done with work.]

[for some reason, everytime i tried to imagine the god guy before now i ended up just imagining That Man from Blazblue]

[=BREAK TIME OVER!=]

"Welcome back evverrybody! Thank you to our sponsors for supporting this show... not that you had a choice."

The crowd breaks out in laughter.

"Today we're going to start things off right! We've got a lot on the menu today, so let's go straight to meeting our contestants!"

The crowd starts cheering in anticipation. DIO starts clapping, and suddenly everyone is instantly warped onto the stage, facing the crowd. You're all tied up to a heavy metal chair.

"These puny humans have defiled my very name, and for that they will be punished... in a series of games!" he gestures towards Brian, "Won't you please introduce yourself?"

He cuts him off before he can even get out a response, "Oh that's right nobody cares. We're going to torture you all to death, I hope everyone is ready for the first game..."

"TRIVIA FANTASIA!"

DIO claps and a set of cue cards are warped into his hands. He begins quickly skimming through them.

"You can consider this the challenge round. Three people who are able to pass here will be exempt from the next round. Understood? You better."

The crowd starts roaring in excitement.

Strangely, you all start to feel weird. Memories that aren't your own are fleeting in and out of your brain, only for moments. It's like something is conveying information to you.

[During this challenge, you may use the internet to search up the answers. The first one to reply correctly will be awarded the point. The last three with the most points will be safe.]

Back