• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Chapter 3

As i run, i'm seemingly in my own little world, completely oblivious to the goings on of others

"God damnit brain, i'm not a ******* ********* you idiot." i think to myself

"Just saying, you all need to learn how to get along. You're acting more like a kid than the nine year old." I then shut my mouth and decide to not say much else, just so I don't get clobbered in the knees by the little pipsqueak.

I run next to Harleen and Brian "Oi that is NOT a normal 9 year old like... at all, also why would I get along with people I dont trust?"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
The strings to my body collapse, these strings metaphorical, and I collapse to the ground, a darkness enveloping my being much like how darkness envelops those asleep, and unconscious do I fall into.
Miriam doesn't bat an eye.

"I didn't say the rest of you could stop running!"

"And you don't trust me because..?" I certainly kept on running. Someone passed out which was...a bummer. I should...probably check on them later. Can't have a team member be left out of comission.

"Uh huh, sure." I shook my head as I continued running. I was starting to feel a bit more out of breath, but so far I was covering good ground. I'm sure I'd get to the others eventually. I got a lot of people to trust me anyways.

The strings reattach themselves, metaphorically of course, these aren't LITERAL strings we're talking of.

I stagger upwards and sprint forwards with a haste immense

I'm NOT dissapointing Miriam, I'll get better for her sake, I WILL become better, I gotta do it for her!

[How long does it take to run a mile anyhow? I'm not that active.]

"I suggest you stop laughing if you don't want a kick to the balls," I muttered just loud enough for Brian to hear.

"HEY MIRIAM! TOLD YOU I CAN DO IT, IM STROnnnnnng!" I say, the strings losing the vigor they bore mere seconds after my awakening quite hastily actually.

[10-15 mph, so around 6-10 minutes iirc]

I end up noticably ahead of everyone else, at least partially due to them getting sidetracked, but mostly due to seeming to have a perfect stride and not being tired in the slightest despite the constant annoyances of Jayden, waking up early in the morning and being attacked by a 9 year old child.

Everyone is almost finished running their mile.

Miriam shouts at Jayden, "You couldn't be anymore incorrect. You can't bring yourself to hurt me, let alone run a mile. Stop talking and do as I tell you."

[Dude real life me can run it in 6:55 so id hope a more in shape person could do it in similar time(plus he has long ass legs)]

Vomit expunges forth from my mouth, landing upon the track, and collapse do I onto the pooling of vomit upon the track

Face

First...

Back to the dark for me

Oh boy, I can feel all the love, I think to myself with a shake of my head as I was just about done with my mile. Awesome, now maybe I could...help the guy who's vomiting. Or...maybe not? Miriam didn't seem to want that...little wierdo, she is.

I conjure forth my will for a mere second few

The Strings reconnect

"Mi-MiRIAM! I'm s-SOrrRy!, I'M fUmcuing WORHTLESS!" I sob, tiers exuding forth from my eyes as vomit expunges forth from my mouth again, it's acidity leaving a repugnant taste upon my mouth.

Back