• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RRFW thread but it's halloween edition

I'm going set up the horror free for all and here is the roster

1: Jason Voorhees

2: Bendy

3: Baldi

4: Freddy Fazbear

5: Freddy Krueger

6: Michael Myers

7: Jeff the killer

8: Slenderman

9: The Rake

10: Mama Tattletail

11: Skitzo

12: Pennywise

13: The Look See

14: Predator

15: Eyeless Jack

16: Ticci Toby

17: SCP-049

18: SCP-106

19: SCP-096

20: Slappy

21: Foxy

22: Annabelle

23: Granny

24: BabyFace (Happy Death Day)

25: Leatherface

26: Neighbor (Hello Neighbor)

27: Nightmare (FNAF)

28: Salad Fingers

29: Ash Williams

30: Ghostface

Baldi's Basics is like Slender and Sonic Schoolhouse combined

So it's why he would count

Also does Krueger have access to Dream world

I honestly don't really know who wins, really, but my bets so far are on either Slender or Slappy.

Also, wtf did I say about Salad Fingers?

In my opinion if Freddy Krueger is in the dream world he would win the free for all if in reality he is going to die

I am pretty sure half of the roster can't sleep so I don't think Freddy Krueger can get everyone in the dream world if some of them can't sleep or have no eyes

Back