• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you have scans of Brook cutting souls by any chance?
Yee
1059-02-Prometheus-5.jpg

In the battle against the Soul King, or Brook, he was attacked directly in the soul, resulting in his first hand injury.

They resist Soul corruption and soul damage, but as far as the layers I'm not sure. Best to ask KT for that part tbh but I do have a lot of doubts it's layered enough to resist RC

Man... I really know barely anything on soul potency, spiritual stuff and resistances on one piece... I think I removed everything from my brain about that with how much info and discussions I had about it 🙉
For a supposed god you sure are lazy.

This is also why there's so few of OP vs Bleach matches nowadays, aside from being chaotic, the Bleach haxes are in whole level unless you use the Quincy and Fullbringer

Aren't HST matches banned?
We saw what happened with Luffy vs Garou and that wasn't even a HST match on Garou's behalf.

I don't mean that you need an higher soul hax for that, what i mean is reiatsu hax is bs that even a mere layered things aren't enough for stopping it
That's wrong. Reiatsu hax work on objects that have souls. The objects have souls because that's how things work in Bleach. And they also never destroy objects around them.

Back