• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, right, Ricsi took 8-C off while lightning standard was being argued.

Still, should be fine to add back in now that it was agreed on.

How do slime Paralytic Poison works and her Elemental Intangibility (can this one be used in combat something like in one piece)?

How's Ruby supposed to get around that Low-High Regenerationn? That plus Slime's Elemental Intangibility will make it tough for Ruby to put the monster girl down.

But Ruby can also increase her speed, and make it tough for Slime to hit her...

I'm voting Slime via eventually getting enough hits on Ruby to put her down

Paralytic poison works either through her limbs (hair included) of with long ranged attacks (works even with forcefields).

They make the target feel numb and make it difficult to move.

Elemental intang is by being a semi-liquid slime capable of passing under doors, getting scewered by blades, etc. with no problem, but it doesn't work against elemental stuff and magic (so dust here).

Still. Low-High is a big trump card here. Ruby is going to have a very difficult time outputting enough damage to stop Slime

True enough, but stuff like ice and electric dust (she already got some from Weiss in this key, yeah?) can at least incap if used in quick succession.

I vote Ruby for better fighting skills/experience (I may be wrong - maybe Slime has better ones). She should be better as it was from the first episode shown/stated that she is a genius for her verse regarding fighting.

Her Dust bullets should also help a lot if Slime's intangibility works like that.

Even with Speed Equal - Ruby's semblance should still make her faster.

I vote Ruby.

Remember, for Ruby to win this, she needs to incapacitate Slime for at least 24 hours. Does she have the capabilities to do that?

With her dust, she should be able to knock her out by damaging her enough for a few hours, probably.

Tough the slime has centuries, if not millenia of experience, so there is that.

Ruby's ice and lightning dust will be a massive help here, especially seeing as High 8-Cs cant even break out of the Ice Dust she uses in this key

Back