• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have handled Elmer and Amra, but am not sure what to say to DavidLiteral, as I am not well informed about the situation. He did seem very unreasonable though.

Looking at the thread again, I think DavidLiteral should get a warning. His behavior wasn't the best, but it isn't that obscenely bad to where I'd say "strike him down with the banhammer." Basically just tell him to tone it down if he wants to stay out of trouble in the future.

Okay. I didn't notice where he said that he would try to circumwent the slur-filter though.

In reference to Apatheticskell, I'm relatively sure he's just an alternate account of San2345. - Both display a lack of proper grammar.

- Both don't seem to understand how 'FRA' works.

- Both seem to be heavily biased towards Sans/UT.

- Both make threads that are obviously stomp matches.

- Both have references to Sans in their names

- Sans has made alternate accounts before, one time he made an alt and pretended to be his own brother, and another time on VSBW itself.

Not sure if reporting on suspicion is allowed, if not then ignore this.

Might be worth asking Wikia for an IP check.

Although, maybe some examples of similar typing would be nice?

So, should I ban Apatheticskell?

Beyond sockpuppeting, what were the offences of him and his other accounts though?

Antvasima said:
So, should I ban Apatheticskell?

Beyond sockpuppeting, what were the offences of him and his other accounts though?
Constantly making stomp threads and bad profiles, despite many warnings (You actually banned him from making profiles twice, and said if he continued you'd block him. He continued and you did nothing)

Okay. I will block him then.

Regarding my oversight, it is hard for me to constantly try to keep track of everything going on in this wiki.

Of course, but it is worthwhile to mention that he's been completely ignoring warnings for over 6 months.

Well, I have blocked him now in any case.

I am not sure if an IP check is necessary in this case, but you can ask for one to be on the safe side if you wish.

Only the VSTF wiki and the Fandom staff can do that. I think that VSTF seems like a better option in this case.

I saw that he was trolling on FC/OC.

You should report that too to FANDOM support which will make for a better case to have him globally blocked.

I am not sure how to handle this, as I am busy and distracted, but would appreciate staff input.

Unless Elmer is actually harrassing and insulting you, I do not think that Fandom will care.

VersusJunkie54 said:
That scan I posted earlier was enough of an indicator that he's probably Sans' sock. Just ban them and leave it at that.
Did you even take part in that thread? What's your business? #Freedom4Sans

VersusJunkie54 said:
LesterTheKnight said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
That scan I posted earlier was enough of an indicator that he's probably Sans' sock. Just ban them and leave it at that.
Did you even take part in that thread? What's your business? #Freedom4Sans
^^
Sock
How exactly? I'm just trying to defend a user who I see has done nothing. Made bad pages, sure, but that's an opinion. Some people would think his pages are pieces made by artists; some would think his pages are bad. It's an OPINION.

You're a newly made account who's first, and only contributions are in defense of a dude using sockpuppets. That's a strong indicator you're a sockpuppet.

VersusJunkie54 said:
You're a newly made account who's first, and only contributions are in defense of a dude using sockpuppets. That's a strong indicator you're a sockpuppet.
No. I saw this thread when I was browsing the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back