• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, staff do get away with more, and you'd be hard pressed to deny that.

However, this comment itself is really not worth reporting. Oh no he said a thing that's not totally nice. If you have an issue with that you can just talk it out with them like a normal person instead of instantly flocking to the RVT.

For the record, I think this should also apply to reg users who aren't being totally polite. Not every minor dispute needs to be resolved here, and people need to have thicker skin about stuff like this anyways.

Don't really think lucky needs a warning, much less a block though. To be annoyed at apparent staff favoritism isn't really that bad either.

I don't think lucky needs a warning nor a block, but he has been here long enough to know that he can't go to a RVT saying "you are all clowns"

Okay, this is becoming ridiculous. Can somebody get rid of these replies?

No need for a warning or ban. I am getting rid of all things regarding this.

@Tetra

If you don't have anything to say other than "you guys are clowns" I suggest you keep your mouth shut.

@Dragon Don't fuel the fire like that. Saying something like keep your mouth shut is just going to risk more provocations.

I think it's not report worthy, he seem to just give his opinion about his disagrement (and surprisingly "polite")

"This entire reply is repugnant. The arrogance coming from it makes me want to vomit. I wouldn't accept anything else that's blatantly wrong, why should I do so here? If there is no interest and thus no effort in the subject, admit your standard is flawed. That's it. Your terrible standards can stay, just admit their poor quality and stop acting like you tried."

What about this is "polite" exactly?

I'm in agreement, that's a waaaaaaay big overreaction on his part and is about as far from "polite" as you can get. Based on the old message on his wall, that smells like two strikes to me.

Well, I have given him a warning in the thread. I am uncertain if more is warranted.

Yeah I said a warning would be enough, but I checked out his wall and it turns out he has done it more than once in the past and was warned. A two month ban would be good.

He didn't seem to care about the warning:

"It's all about the views for you, isn't it? Out of line? No. What's out of line is trying to claim absolute authority over the debating subculture and then blatantly lying, not listening to criticism or the opinions of others as well as contradicting science itself. That's just arrogant."

Antvasima said:
Well, I have given him a warning in the thread. I am uncertain if more is warranted.
In my book, he's on thin ice. Nanometer thin ice. Another action out of line on that level is 100% grounds for a ban- that would be displaying continued acknowledged disrespect for any rules because he feels they don't apply to him.

For now a warning should be fine. For next time, not so much, basically.

I don't have an image sad enough to display my immediate regret.

I'd say a temporary ban, then. He's gotten warnings and immediately went against them. If you've got the points to support your views, use those. Ad Hominem can be kept off the site, thank you oh so very much.

Well, I am uncertain what to do about "SuperGodzilla Kaiju King". He seems to have calmed down now.

Only Admins and above could do that; so I can't yet at least. I'd block and Nuke/Wham his posts if I could though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back