• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Staff members do have the right to remove comments for reasons regarding, derailment, circled arguments, spam, or if the comments are just plain rude.
I don't think the first post was derailment, circled arguments, spam, or rude. I see many users, including staff, saying they simply "agree" with posts/changes in CRTs.

The second one maybe? But the content itself was barely into the bounds of irrelevant/rude, and it was just one post, so I don't think it deserved to be deleted.

Going by what Agnaa showe'd I don't think the post should have been deleted.

But I think restoring them should be enough here.

Yes. Matthew admittedly used to have a problem with being rude, but that was a long time ago. He has shaped up a lot and is actively trying to be polite nowadays.

I don't think it's necessarily that you made a mistake @Matt (and this goes for everyone but particularlly the staff), it's that you give people time to get upset when you don't apologize for what happened. Not apologize an hour or two later, I mean like immediately after a **** up has been made. All it takes is:

"Yes I misunderstood, I really apologize for what happened @namegoeshere, I was wrong and I made a mistake. I appreciate everyone for correcting me on the matter. Back to thread."

And I guarentee you won't only defuse arguments, but you'll make friends too! If you (and all the staff) were like this all of the time there would be no label of "tyranical admin abuser".

But just like always, staff know best. (Feel free to delete, just think all staff need to see this.)

On the other hand, the mistake here seems to be a minor issue blown out of proportion. We can't have the staff kowtow in regret for every little thing. It would be humiliating.

Well you know what they say, humility goes a long way. Are you willing to be modest and build a positive relationship with the community, or cold and prideful whilst having a poor relationship? It's all up to you guys, I just think it's obvious what the correct choice is.

If everyone is so thinskinned to get so worked up about a minor almost non existent issue, I'd rather Matthew stay cold and prideful.

He's also making matches with teams, using poor spelling/grammar, making weird newestfighter stule titles, continuing s thread where 2 newestfighter socks got banned, seems to be complaining about having previously banned (and seems to think it's for the hax v AP threads as opposed to being a sock)...

At this point I'm almost 100% positive that Hans is a sockpuppet of Misaka Mikoto. They're checking all of the boxes that make it obvious.

• A huge liking of Fire Emblem, Yugioh and King of Fighters above all other verses
  • A constant attempt to upgrade said franchises to far higher levels than reasonable (2-A Azura, 2-C KoF thread now)
  • A heavy dislike of Castlevania and downplay of it, which ties directly to a personal beef with myself
  • A scary degree of familiarity with the website, its staff members and threads for someone so new

I somehow expected this from you.

Can you at least read the thread before you report me again?

You still haven't apologized for the stuff you pulled on the Azura thread.

Ive exxplained how i knew of the website to various admins before.

I literally voted forr Soma to win against Kratos and i love castlevania, i do not where you are getting i am somehow against it.

I just message people under the verse page, you can see that i literally just messaged people about the KOF upgrades.

I have never been in a Yugioh thread.

Can i have an apology now? This has gone far enough

But i do not even like (well, i dont really mind) Yugioh, he just claimed i did.

This has been the 4th time this shit has happened, and i am doing my best to just hang around and gain the approval of people to get stuff published. I even apologized for the TMS#FE profiles. Seriously, what is with this constant harassement and Matthew's witch hunt? I already talked about how i know stuff of the website to multiple admins here.

>Demands of apologize

>Harrassment and witch hunt

Freaking chill. I am raising my suspicions calmly, if you cannot handle even that peacefully enough you're gonna get in trouble.

Matthew is very, well if I'm being honest, a bit paranoid (no offense Matt). I guess he kind of has to be though. Anyway, an IP check might work?

This is the fourth time you say i am a sock of someone.

I think i have a reason to be alarmed around you, specially since you are a moderator and you still came in to say that you wanted the Azura profile gone without explanation.

@Matt

Can you give some more context on the Yugi-oh stuff and Castlevania dislike?

Now, I'm not taking any sides here, but out of curiosity, I decided to look through some of that person's posts and I will say that the way they converse seems distinctly different to Hans0l013123897, now, I don't know how much effort a person would be willing to go to make a new account, but if they hadn't gone through the effort of picking different verses, they wouldn't go through the effort of changing the way they converse.

As for familiarity with the site, that's not indicative of anything, they could just be someone who lurked a while, I found this site in late 2017 and only joined a year later, by then I had a decent idea of how many members were.

Excuse my language, but this is bullshit.

How can someone abuse their power so much to the point they can take a vendetta against me for such bad reasoning? This is the FOURTH TIME ive been acused of being a sock by the same person.

Calm down Hans, you raging at me like this and the personal accusations you're throway could be report worthy in of themselves.

Andytrenom said:
@Matt
Can you give some more context on the Yugi-oh stuff and Castlevania dislike?
Misaka famously got in trouble more than once in attempts to make Yugioh upgrades and raging whenever people went against them. It's one of her "big three" verses alongside Fire Emblem and King of Fighters. So if a new user shows intense interesting in all three of them and tries to upgrade them, the sock senses must be tingling.

As for the Castlevania Dislike, Misaka personally called me a "Wanking rat" and said a lot of nasty slurs at me not long after the Castlevania Upgrades to Tier 4 / 2 happened. She did this off-wiki, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back