• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme tell you about what this guy did:

He made a profile for a dead little girl and called her a waifu. He made a profile for an atrocity that happened due to neglect of people around the girl. That page doesn't exist anymore, but still.

That is why he was banned on JBW once. I am sorry his alt isn't as well, but only now am I confirming it is him. I would ban him immediately, and report this sock to FANDOM.

Oh. Well that's an actual thing. If you link the original acc here and how its a sock so I can check I can ban him then.

Hmmm...If thats the case a perma ban and report to fandom seems best, thats not exactly behaviour we should invite onto the wiki (especially if fandom itself already smacked him down once). Saying that a link to the original account with some further evidence to his sock nature would be benficial in this case. This sounds like a very serious issue.....

Schnee One said:
Real life girl or what?
To quote the summary translation by Crimson (all the news articles I could find were in Portuguese):

"2012 accident in a park resulted in a 14 year in kid dying. 11 people who were involved in the accident (which has basically one of the toys failing) were then reported by the police for negligent homicide, since they ended up accidentally ******* up the toy"

This, at worst constitutes a warning and it's probably just a mistake, but there's an oddly suspicious behavior from this.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3470830?useskin=oasis

So in this thread, we were discussing who would win and whether it was a stomp or not, I pointed out that one of the characters, if he was bloodlusted, can instantly Time Stop at the start of the match with a thought and win, resulting in a very onesided win in the other direction.

Instead of discussing the thread further, the OP immediately bloodlusted the latter character, but the former was Kept in character. After multiple people explicitly said the other would win if that was the case. The OP immediately swinged the match conditions heavily in favor of the other character when said character was losing.

So I spoke with others on this, but ive finally come to a decision to report this.

So this thread here was pretty heated, and Udlmaster was kind of adding fuel to that fire. I tried being polite with him, but he was being pretty condescending and needlessly rude throughout the thread. Not saying he should be banned but maybe a warn should be necessary.

Don't have any personal issues with him but I feel he kind of needs to clean up his act a bit. This isn't his first time getting into it with other people (infact he was given a 3 month ban last time for getting into arguments.)

Eh well, as I said I spoke on it with some, one of them being an admin here. He said "yeah go ahead and report it". So I did.

I've seen some borderline-warnable things from Udl in recent weeks, this isn't one of them. I see nothing report-worthy in that thread.

Honestly I'm not sure how reportable this is either. Most of the things that are actually of note are like a month old, so there's really no reason to report them now since everything's passed. The whole thread was just kinda not great, which happens sometimes. Looks like stuff was mostly dealt with in the thread anyways.

Well aight then. Im just hoping this isn't something that repeats. Personally got the idea that Caine vs Vivec might need to be a banned match, seeing as how the last few threads went. But eh.

I've talked with Fan and I can confess that he really doesn't seem like a bad user to have around, especially with the amount of work he's putting into a lot of verses.

Some of the ideas he harbors are...unconventional, but in Wiki terms alone I think he'd be helpful.

@Udl

No he isn't. He just used to be very unstable mentally, but he has been in therapy for a while now.

@Udl Are you thinking of Pokemonfan807? Because FanOfRPGs is a different person. FanOfRPGs was banned for blanking pages while going through a mental health episode. As far as I can tell he was helpful aside from that, getting over 8000 edits without any other bans.

I've talked to him before so I'm biased, but I think he's capable of contributing and not blanking pages now. And if he does, it's a simple quick re-ban and undo of his edits.

I do not have the impression that he faked it, no. He has had genuine episodes in the past, including what got him banned in the first place.

While I know about FanofRPGs, I have no conclusion on whether he should be unbanned or not since I don't know him at all.

I'll accept what the members who knows him say, but if he's really an unstable person then I wouldn't be so sure of letting him get back from the ban.

This is the first time I see Ant going to sleep. I thought he had Type 3 Self-Sustenance

Ah, it appears I am, I must have gotten the two mixed up and thought that it was the previous person attempting to get back in.

No strong stance one way or the other, if he has another episode we can undo his mistakes and simply reban him permenantly. Saying that Im not an expert on the exact intracacies of the situation, my take is unbanning wouldn't be overly risky or harmful though.

If I'm remembering correctly, this isn't the first time he's been banned and requested to come back to the wiki, right?

With the given information, I think it'd be fine to bring him back. But if he's already been banned multiple times, or if his requests have been rejected before, that does cast at least slight doubt on that idea.

DarkGrath said:
If I'm remembering correctly, this isn't the first time he's been banned and requested to come back to the wiki, right?

With the given information, I think it'd be fine to bring him back. But if he's already been banned multiple times, or if his requests have been rejected before, that does cast at least slight doubt on that idea.
It's the only time as far as I can tell. The only other blocks in his log are self-requested.

Again, are you sure you're not confusing FanofRPGs with Pokemonfan807?

I've always kind of been unsure about Fan, especially since his mental breakdown.

However, i talk with him a bit on discord and he seems to be doing a lot better than what he used to. Though i'm not 100% certain on letting him come back fully, i think a trial period would be a good idea.

Yeah, Fan actually just contacted me on Community Central to clarify. Honestly, he seems to be doing better nowadays then he was before. If everyone else agrees to it, I'd be more than happy to see him on the wiki again.

While I do would like to have FanofRPGs around as I too thought he was cool, but I still trust Numbersguy and Matt regarding him. Numbers especially has talked to me about Fan. I'd rather not say the details publicly, but Numbers did inform Matt a big list of information that Matt said he would PM you if it was necessary. Also, if the bad staff he says on SpaceBattles is really that recent, then that might give more reason.

I don't mind a trial period, but I think you should let Matt PM you first before doing anything.

Last time Fan was brought up, I didn't have anything to say on the matter since I didn't know the guy. But that has changed a bit since he's part of a discord server I'm in as well and he really doesn't seem like a problematic user from what I've seen

I would be open to giving him a chance

DarkGrath said:
Yeah, Fan actually just contacted me on Community Central
He has contacted me as well. He seems to be doing somewhat well.

I also don't mind Crimson Star Fallen's and AKM sama's trial period suggestion.

But as Medeus said, someone should probably PM Matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back