• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Runic King Thor vs Zeus (myth)

Hmmm.

RKT

Likely Universe level+ (overcame time and destiny, became one with the universe, and evolved past death) AP

Likely
Universe level+ Durability

Zeus

At least
Large Star level (Fought and bested Typho who was much larger than our Sun)

Greek AP

Universe level+ (consumed all the gods and everything in existence, becoming one with everything in the process)

Orphic AP

Universe level+ Durability

Looks to me that RKT rekt's Greek Zeus but equalizes with Orphic.

Zeus however is prideful while RKT is pretty much uncaring of many things from my understanding of his character when I read the comic a while back.

RKT has nigh-omniscience to an unknown degree though so there's that. Not to mention haxx, haxx and more HAXX.

Rune King Thor has the win for me against both versions of Zeus.

Of course is orphic. But remember that haxx can be eliminated throught curses. Aracne is just an exemple of what greek gods can do when someone piss them.

Back