• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Running for Admin (Again)

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Yes, I know I tried before and became a discussion mod, but I wanted to become an admin as well.

There is this troll around that spams everywhere, and I feel like I can help out with the situation. (I'm aware that Crabwhale is already taking care of him, but whatever.)

I think I would be a good and responsible admin here.

(Being a content moderator would work too)

What do you think?

Crabwhale already got the job, I feel like it would be a bit redundant to get two admins one after the other, also you haven't really been the best with your moderator status (no hard feelings though, please don't hate me)

I'm with seol, you aren't the best mod, I mean this is the first time I can remember that you've highlighted something important

If this gets the SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA ULTIMATE IMPOSSIBLE number of 10 KUDOS, (No I'm not even joking.) I'll stop highlighting unimportant things.

there aren't enough regulars on this wiki to do that, even if there were enough, nobody except me and a few other people actually give comments kudos stuff

As Seol and Yellow said, getting another admin so soon just feels pointless, not that you wouldn't make a decent one. Also, I've brought up this point before and I'll bring it up again: we simply do not need any more admins. We already have Seol, Rodri, Copetan and now me active on a very regular level, so yeah.

I guess I have to put my opinion of this too.

I feel that you have been an effective discussions moderator, and you would eventually make for a really great admin... but, yeah, "eventually".

I still feel that there are things you could improve on, such as your interaction with other users, and the degree of seriousness on dealing with significant incidents and problems.

So, instead of promoting you to an admin, I recommend promoting you instead to a Content Moderator for now (I would do it myself, but I'm not a Bureaucrat sooo....)

Copetan said:
I guess I have to put my opinion of this too.

I feel that you have been an effective discussions moderator, and you would eventually make for a really great admin... but, yeah, "eventually".

I still feel that there are things you could improve on, such as your interaction with other users, and the degree of seriousness on dealing with significant incidents and problems.

So, instead of promoting you to an admin, I recommend promoting you instead to a Content Moderator for now (I would do it myself, but I'm not a Bureaucrat sooo....)
Tell me my flaws and how I can improve.

Yellowpig10 said:
wait a minute, you aren't a Bureaucrat? i thought you were this whole time
Am I the only that's actually checked who all of the Staff members are and what Staff position they have?

I always wondered why Copetan WASN'T a Bureaucrat

Seol404 said:
I always wondered why Copetan WASN'T a Bureaucrat
Tbh, this site doesn't really need any more bureaucrats.

Though yeah, I guess, either him or Voodoo considering how long they've been around.

There's the fact that you indiscriminately highlight your own threads for no good reason at all, you ask awkward questions to people, and spamming (although thankfully that has become less and less of a problem). Although this mostly might be attributed to lack of experience, you also have to control yourself with interacting with trolls (like this for example)

Copetan said:
There's the fact that you indiscriminately highlight your own threads for no good reason at all, you ask awkward questions to people, and spamming (although thankfully that has become less and less of a problem). Although this mostly might be attributed to lack of experience, you also have to control yourself with interacting with trolls (like this for example)

This

Back