• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Longinus Dreizehn Orden #8 VS the Lancer of Black

Battle takes place during a full moon

Both bloodlusted

Speed Equalised

Composite Lancer (i.e. all powers) VS Base Rusalka)

Battle takes place in Transylvania (spoooooooky) and Lancer has had enough prep time to get the conditions necessary to use his abilities and nothing else.

Victory Conditions

Vlad - standard victory conditions OR reduce Rusalka to her just soul, either via bodily destruction or otherwise.

Rusalka - Standard Victory Conditions

I Shall Put my vote to Rusalka.While Composite Lancer alongside his boosted Regenerationn is very deadly,i feel like Rusalka Superior Regen alongside her Holy Relic and her ability to restrict her oppenent movement will allow her to put pressure on him until she finally use her Briah. Once in Briah, all she has to do is make him get caught in her shadow and then drag him to her castle which will lead to his death

Ahh big problem Rusalka litrally can resist Mind manipulation and most of the stuff vlad has is to amp himself but...little ****** here can summon torture weapons that would put vlad to shame and couple with the fact her briah will choke and drag the person down and that would make Vlad's torture far worst. Unless Vlad has something that can attack her soul at the same time he ain't going to win from what i see

Just saying, I was thinking more of having Wilhelm with just his Yetzirah/Holy Relic or using his KKK incarnation Keishirou would fit here but....

Fabtastic Glasses said:
@Monarch
Composite Lancer Vlad as in not including Berserker Vlad ?
Composite as in all powers, with the best stats of each form. Because in a Masadaverse fight, I feel he needs that advantage.

Also, ALRF, Vlad's victory conditions do not require him to destroy Rusalka's soul, only her body.

You know, a composite Vlad would actually do well with Keishirou or Bey with just his Holy Relic....just saying.

Forgot about Vlad Victory Conditions. Well even with that i don't feel like he has many opportunities to hit her and if she can react to his stakes and counter it with her Chains.But if he can a land hit then she is screwed.

A Composite Vlad vs Bey with Holy Relic looks cool ( two dudes shooting stakes at each other all while shouting at who is the best )

It was due to Wilhelm getting a mountain ranking to his page a while back. Which, added to his Relic hax, kind of made it a stomp.

Plus it wasn't with having him in a composite state so....

Back