• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY top tiers downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Basically, in this calc i forgot to divide by 2 in the KE formula. So the result is City+, which would downgrade eveyone who is currently 7-A to 7-B+.

People who scale from half power Cinder would be 7-B.

Ozpin and Salem would probably become 7-A in their High 7-A key.

I noticed something about this feat.

From the looks of it the cloud in question was forming instead of moving.

I do not think that the kinetic energy equation is applicable for something like that.

Since there was no direct application energy, or a shockwave moving the atmosphere near where the cloud was forming

Nope it was Kal doing.

Wiki glitching out yet again 0 0 I thought you might of been promoted or something

@LAS

Probably Wikia glitched

@Khristis

I don't know. I made both the KE and CAPE end and i was told that i should use the former

It's in the calculations page.

Although the original source isn't linked (It's probably somewhere on Naruto Forums)

Is it still valid if the original source isn't linked tho? It's not valid if there is no source for it.

I found this here regarding air density.

Density
1.003kg/m^3 is close to the density of air at 1500 m height, not the cloud itself.

@Khris

That may need another thread.

Although it probably applies only for creation via condensation etc, given that for cloud movement calcs you also need to move the air

If this is a downgrade thread for the top tiers, shouldn't any errors in the calc be discussed here?

Also, did the cloud itself actually move from where it was to another location, or was it just formed?

If so, condensation for cloud formation should be used for creating clouds.

@Khris

I meant that the cloud density thing affects many profiles, not only RWBY.

We do see the cloud moving, but as i said i'm neutral about which end should be used since it's a bit ambigous

"We do see the cloud moving"

I didn't really see the entirety of the cloud being moved from one location to another.

kinetic energy is used when an object moves at a certain speed, I think.

That's why i said that it is ambiguos. I made the low end for a reason.

But even at the end the density of the cloud is incorrect tho.

Should it not be 0.0005 (5 grams per meter^3) instead of 1.003? 1.003 is the density of the air, not the cloud.

Whoa whoa whoa. How did the original calculation pass if you made a mistake? Did no one check and just go "hmm, I like the sound of RWBY at that tier."?

LuckyEmile said:
Whoa whoa whoa. How did the original calculation pass if you made a mistake? Did no one check and just go "hmm, I like the sound of RWBY at that tier."?

Perhaps the calc team members had a bit of an off day at the time.

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with correcting the calculation, if there are any mistakes.

I was afraid this was going to downgraded them back to 8-A, can you imagine the horror that spread through me when I thought of them being sent back 8-A?

Just as bad a Building level RWBY again.

But yeah this downgrade doesn't affect me that badly it's just a little poke.

Mistakes happen. We usually only evaluate the math behind the calculation, not the scaling or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back