• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC11: And We'll Keep on Fighting

[the funny part is that Baal is like 2-A iirc and yes his page is bad]

"I guess I'll just have to keep killing you then."

I recreate the black hole on top of the knockoff Cthulhu, even more extreme than before, and apply it in such a manner that even if he continues to return, it will instantly appear on top of him again, vastly more powerful than before and with modified properties.

While I simply teleport away from Baal, although not before firing a combined attack from many of the swords, combined with unfathomably amplified versions of every Evil Eye skill, into his "face." Meanwhile, my barriers and attacks are being rapidly updated and enhanced to counter their own counter, with the process constantly accelerating, and then accelerating its acceleration, and so on and so forth infinitely.

I also continue firing, this time delegating some particularly vindictively enhances attacks towards the woman [TQD].

• I feel sick almost like something is assaulting my head...this feeling...is familiar I felt like this sensation was familiarlized...this isn't good.*
"Then let me crank this party!"

"Damn!" *Within my mental space because of my lapse nacht temporariliy controlled my arm and release the dark flames on Baal with fire bullets but that wasn't the worst part. Unleashing the flames results in "sin" being released. Its small at the moment but the target would have their insides mashed and melt through breathing it in and even space around them is distorted. Evil. Yes this sin is evil incarnate. I was able to take control of my hand and eat the sin near me to recover and recompose myself slightly but...if i let it spread the damage could be worst*

@Monarch

"Sure." he hands it to you.

The book contains the history of your group's exploits, as well as alternate endings and possibilities. Even the act of Griffin reading the book is contained within it. It's noted that due to the party's nature as shards of the Old First, any outlines or predictions of future events are unreliable and can only be used as a minor reference in the best of cases. There's also information about "characters" such as The Emissary, Darkness, The Old First. The secret to defeating the Mind Flayer is written within, but you can't tell the others from inside this room.

@Everyone

Edward is unable to restore everyone as they simply get passively de-powered again.

Uber places the book in a gap, but is unable to do much else due to her powers being crippled.

Cthulhu gets wiped out by Azencard.

Silas's aura explosion evaporates all of Abeloth's clones. Hyorinmaru, still stuck inside of the real Abeloth, releases its light, purifying her from within and destroying her entirely without a trace.

The Quiet Deviless realizes she can't actually do anything to any of you due to your standard resistances and wonders why she was summoned in the first place. Surely a certain slime would have been a better choice? In any case, she gets whomped by David's attacks and disappears.

Baal is completely unaffected by any of the Evil Eye skills, but rather than pursue David, it turns its attention to the nearby Jake and the priestess. Several tournament goers turned minions of Baal are summoned around the two and begin attacking them, as Baal slowly approaches. He raises his hand to release something, but Genesis' flames actually affect Baal, surprising him and interrupting the attack.

The Mind Flayer is caught in The's net, but is promptly devoured by another black hole. Then another. And another, until he casts some spell which causes random fodder to be targeted by the attack instead. Blane finds trouble quarantining the Mind Flayer's concept, as a more powerful conceptual force, The SD, is protecting it. The corruption inside of the mind flayer however can be purified, if only temporarily. The Darkness seems to passively seep into him intrinsically.

Ilia successfully destroys parts of the army, but more enemies continue to be summoned by the mind flayer to replace them.

3 down, 3 more to go.

Seeing as Atropus is being a massive pain in the ass, i do the obvious thing as the Devorer of Worlds. I teleport towards him, increase my size to that of a gas giant, and, with cosmic power slipping through me, put my hands around him, sending many waves of purification, before breaking him down to elementary particles and eating him. If it works, obviously.

My other clones constantly nuke the armies of darkness bellow.

Meanwhile, my main body runs up to Baal at his fastest speed possible and simply throws a roundhouse kick towards his jaw.

Uber breaths in, she trys to seal the Baal in the 2nd dimension, she puts way more power into sealing him than what is probably necessary.

"MY LITERAL AINCHENT FISHING TOOL DIDN'T WORK ON THE ELDRICH HORROR? OH MY! WHO COULD EVER HAVE EXPECTED THIS?!"

I then notice that Baal actually was hurt by Genesis' fire.

"Eh, it might work"

I teleport over and try to punch Baal in the back.

"Ready to have your spine broken by something that dosn't exist?!"

Those who were still looking at the sky would notice that I hadn't teleported, but had simply created an illusionary duplicate of myself behind Baal.

Suddenly, Stranger then started to chuckle a bit. A bit sinister, but it started to develop unto full out laughter.

I summon Brahmasta Kundala and fire it at the army of darkness, no, the Hive. Invoking my Saṃsāra Logic I disturb the very numbers in reality in order to turn one thown Bramastra Kundala into many.

The power of Crumbling Feathers has been turned towards Baal.

Jake creates 2 duplicates of himself, which use their shard powers to try engulf the controlled partecipants with the shard aura, to try cut them off Baal's control.

Meanwhile, the original one reinforces the defence by creating a conceptural shell of energy around himselfes and the Priestest, while keeping the steady flow of energy toward her to prevent curruption

"Ah... more knowledge". Griffin flips through the book and reads it all.

Griffin materialises a pen and tries writing "and then the group got a power boost to kill the mind flayer" in the book around where he reckons they are currently up to, wondering if he can change the plot through the book.

@Monarch/Christian

A tear opens up in space near the others, and out from it pours a blinding light which massively increases everyone's stats.

A new sentence appears alongside your own addition to reaffirm that killing the mind flayer continues to serve no purpose toward defeating it.

"Is something the matter?" the man asks The Stranger.

@Everyone

While Atropus is now out of the picture, Azencard, in eating what's essentially the equivalent of galactic roadkill, is probably suffering what might be the worst case of indigestion imaginable. The nausea effect is no longer crippling the rest of you, but is now concentrated and amplified inside of Azencard. He'll be okay, but temporarily out of commission while his system fights off the corruption.

Baal resists the sealing from Uber. He's impacted by Crumbling Feathers but it simply deals regular damage. Baal gets staggered by the blows as he's simultaneously attacked from behind by The. Reeling back from the assault, the entity teleports into the outer atmosphere where it releases a Holocaust of Darkness. A massive dome of dark energy encompasses the sky. It devours the very concept of everything it touches, directly unifying it with the Darkness itself. If the expansion isn't stopped, the nearby planet, star system, and eventually the entire universe will be consumed.

Jake manages to free the contestants from Baal's control. The mind flayer waves his hand at the two and spears of darkness manifest on the inside of Jake's barrier. They hurdle towards the priestess with the aim to impale her.

"You think you can nuke the earth? Think again!"

I teleport above Baal.

"Paradise Lost!"

Big purple wings come from my back and sound waves come off. If the attack actually works, it begins deconstructing Baal and causing him great pain.[I know it was Mindhax before. CRTs happen. Don't worry about it.]

Uber sighs. "This is just becoming a mixture of annoying and disapointing." She attempts to freeze the dark energy with her eteity manip., she applies her "concept" to this as well.

I wonder...

Changing the "morality" of the Evil Eye Skills, turning them into Virtuous Eye Skills, I throw them at Baal again while trying to counter his attack with an unending barrage of my own.

I simply modify the black hole to reappear on top of the bootleg Cthulhu, even if it exists somewhere else.

The barrier around the Priestess starts fortifying itself against the spears in advance, warping space and time in an attempt to redirect them.

That's not good. An attack like that needs to be wiped out in one blow.

I float above the arena and hold my hand out. An intense radiates from me and my spear's true form manifests.

I point it at the done of darkness.

"VASAVI SHAKTI!!!"

A beam with the power to destroy the universe countless times over is released.

Jake teleports himself on top of the priestest, who was still on the ground from since when she was corrupted, putting her undeneat his belly and shielding her with both his body and a shield formed wth shard powers, cosmos, data and ice, while not forgetting to keep the purifing energy flow towards her to not leet corruption in.

Meanwhile, my two clones gather the contestants in a single location and create a conceptual energy barrier around them to protect from attacks, then start comforting the ones that are scared or crying or have any other emotional distress with warm hugs. [Clones are in chibi form btw]

"Today, at the bank, an old lady told me to check her balance." He then kept laughing. "So I pushed her!" He burst in laughter.

[With that I must stop RPing for the week]

"Ahhhh this is fun!" *Nacht is talking inside my head I kept throwing my normal flames in my chamber but he's annoying me.* "I feel stronger and stronger so let me play a bit more~"

"You talk too much" *I then concentrated my fists into a mixture of twin energies as...* "Lighting Fenris!" *Launchins millions of fenris wolves I aimed at Baal with my magic and being. I can't lose to nacht at a time like this!*

Oh no, that attack could wipe out everything!

I slice open several portals that lead to the area surrounding Baal's spreading darkness. I have my floating dragon heads and Keiji go through them and they began to start glowing white. I slice open a portal for myself and get into a stance with my blade.

Longinus Akyəst!

As I thrust through the portal, a blinding white light that conceptually purifies whatever it touches comes from my sword, the dragon heads, and Keiji all at once towards Baal's darkness.

@Monarch

Jake's actions interfere with your changes to the plot.

@Everyone

The combined barrage of everyone's attacks erupts into Baal with an explosion. The dark dome collapses, and Baal is left on its last legs.

Jake moves in the way of the mind flayer's attacks, getting speared with the darkness instead. While painful, his aura purifies their corruption before it spreads any further.

The mind flayer avoids David's attack by transferring his consciousness into the body of one of the Hive.

"There's no point in continuing this battle... Yes, if it continued I would wi, but it would also take longer than I have patience for. The seeds of this world's destruction have already been sow. Now that I understand the way you fight, your tactics, strengths, and weaknesses, I'll be able to wipe you all out handily by the next time we meet. I only need to make some slight modifications to the Darkness I summon. The one named Chaos requested your deaths, but the great Male'thak takes orders from no man."

The portals releasing armies of Hive close with a wave of his hand, and he gives the rest of you a final address.

"Consider this your only chance to escape with your lives." he says, before retreating into his own portal.

Giving off an evil howl, Baal unleashes a self destructive rain of malefic energy attacks, attacking everyone around.

I repeat the aura of purification trick I used on Abeloth and get into position for my technique again.

Once more, with force!

Longinus Akyəst!

Simultaneously, Keiji, my dragon heads and my sword all launch beams of purification at Baal.

"B"

While agonizing over the worst lunch i have ever taken in my entire life, i let Ten Crows take care of the damage against me. Meanwhile, i have my clones atempt to break down the energy to quantum strings before banishing them from reality.

Uber yawns, she gaps Ran and Chen out of the way before using her eternity manip. on the air around her, effectivly making a invincible box around her.

I remember the Grey Chaos, thinking he reffered to that.

"So, that grey hentai bastard wants to kills us? Let him come. I have a thing or two to show him!"

Jake turns his gaze downards, to look at the priestest, worried about her.

"Are you alright ?"

The dragon asks the woman, his voice showings hints of great pain coming from being hit by spears of the Mind Flayer.

I demanifest Vasavi Shakti and turn back to my normal state.

Next time I'll be prepared. This has given me many new ideas.

I fly towards Azencard.

"Do you need some help with that... stomach ache?"

I hold out my hand and put it on his belly. I emit a warmth from my hand using my concept to help get the Darkness out of his system.

"C..."

The nightmare has gone away. I wipe the sweat from my forehead and get up, giving Ilia a warm smile.

"Thanks... that was embarassing." I try to laugh, however, it just ends up sounding awkward, so i stop before i go any futher.

Back