• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC4: We Who Prevail

[Oof.]

[Here are the player teams to avoid extra confusion.

Torchlight: Azencard, Silas, Blane, Jake, David.

Team 2: Genesis, The, Russel, Uber, Illia. (WHY came up with a name on Discord but I forgot, though it wasn't really discussed anyway.)]

[I'll add them to the op in a bit.]

[Lazy plot convenience go]

Kura whispers to Jackson that he should fill in the spot that The left in his team before shoving the appropriate number of tags into his pocket and nudging him in their direction.

Meanwhile one of the solo combatants is disqualified for cheating.

I start shunting through various other universes and analysing them, mainly because there's not much left for me to do here.

I walk over to Jackson.

"Basically the Supreme Darkness already has a goon here. Fortunately, this one has free will, so they [The Supreme Darkness] don't know we're here yet. Not-Manuelo is probably trying to get the prizes. I can't let that happen."

Hl3 or bust said:
"Gimme a second."

I teleport a few meters from the priestess

"Are summons that basically only exist to attack and then leave ok?"
She looks at you, once again bringing the white glow to her eyes.

"Oh, you're a Persona user. It's a part of you isn't it? He's fine."

Having finished shunting through a couple thousand universes and seeing a lot of interesting stuff, I come back.

Oh look, Blane's clone is doing something.

After gathering people who also don't look busy, I teleport over.

"Anyway, gotta go." I decide to do something stupid and walk over to Not-Manuelo.

"So, I see you got your tags."

"Yes. I am impressed you collected all the ones you needed in a mere ten seconds."

"So..."

"This is stupid. This isn't going to work."

"Why did you enter?"

"Hmm? Well, itsn't it obvious? To prevent you people from getting the wish. If I get it myself, that's just a bonus. The gems and Power Star are small frys. But that wish, well, it truely could be a problem for their plans."

"I see. So, you arn't just their slave?"

"No. Some copies, like yours and myself, needed a little bit extra. Since you're made of robots, soul based copying wouldn't work. And, of course, I can't be a blank slave due to my abilities."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you'll see."

"What do you..."

Suddenly, it appears I've walked away.

"I hate King Crimson."

[I was planning to be a battle-otaku who squee over the participants and ask for signatures, so it would be nice to know something.]

[Alright let's get this started.]

After waiting for some time, the giant coliseum begins to shake as if experiencing an earthquake. Through the rumbling, the entire facility breaks free from the ground and takes to the sky. Through the ecstatic cheers of the crowd, the announcer finally begins to speak.

"Well now, I know we've all been waiting for some time."

Extremely loud cheering.

"You're all ready to get to the action right? Of course you are! In that case, I won't waste any time with pointless introductions!"

The enormous floating stadium splits and divides into several smaller arenas, like individual floating islands in the sky. Teams and solo combatants are grouped into different opponents based on the closest in proximity to each other. The announcer begins listing off the match-ups.

Arena 1: "Torchlight" vs "Red-Sun-Collapsed"!

Arena 2: [PC Team 2] vs "Second Wind"!

Arenas 3/4: [NPC Teams]

Arena A: Edward vs Castor!

Arena B: Jane vs Dandy!

Arena C: The vs [Manuelo(?)]!

Arena D: [NPC combatants]

"After a 1 minute buffer period we'll start our eight simultaneous matches for round one! On my signal, we can let the first round of our annual Galaxy's Strongest tournament begin!"

A giant floating screen shows the tournament's brackets. Assuming everyone wins their matches, The will fight Jane in the 2nd round, and Edward will fight either of them in the finals. Torchlight will likewise face off against [Player Team 2] in the final round.

[@Non combatants (Christian, Jacky, Monarch)]

Griffin has teleported everyone into outer space, where Blane's clone is dodging magic eye rays from a hideous creature.

Now technically speaking Timothy wasn't part snowman. You'd think that means he wouldn't need to breath so space wasn't a problem, and you'd be...absolutely right! Timothy was pretty confused though as he looked around in confusion. "So...what's going on here?"

Andykhang said:
[Who is Dandy?]
[NPC.]

Contrary to his name, your opponent is a hulking musclebound mass of masculinity, though supposedly he might have a dandy time ripping you to shreds.

Red-Sun-Collapse? That sounds... familiar. But no matter.

"Alright team, let's do this!" I try to crack my knuckles, but forget my bones are super soft, so instead i just do a cool pose and wait for stuff to happen.

...Seeing one of the regular in the tourney, I squee with joy and excitement, and already taking out a signature book from somewhere.

"O.M.G!!!! It's Dandy the Gentle!! Could I have your autograph pls!!!!"

I then immediately get close to him, showing the pen and paper in front to him, while simultaneously "dispersed" his malice with my newfound power.

Who's my opponent

[I've already gave up my crown and Steve equipment along with every last thing I've prepared from Izuru and my party cannon]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Who's my opponent
Your opponent is a pale young man in wizard robes. He's just blankly staring into space waiting for the match to start.

Andykhang said:
...Seeing one of the regular in the tourney, I squee with joy and excitement, and already taking out a signature book from somewhere.

"O.M.G!!!! It's Dandy the Gentle!! Could I have your autograph pls!!!!"

I then immediately get close to him, showing the pen and paper in front to him, while simultaneously "dispersed" his malice with my newfound power.
You feel your powers not working.

"Dandy the...?"

He seems confused, but he signs the paper anyway.

"Just give up and you won't have to get hurt."

He gives you back the paper and shoos you away.

Afterwards, you hear the priestess's voice in your head.

"Refrain from any direct attacks on your opponents before the start of a match. This is your only warning."

The last remaining seconds before the start of the match winds down, and the announcer gives the signal.

"Ready..... BEGIN!"

[From here, people participating in fights can make one action per turn. Moving and attacking can be done in one action obviously. I'll let you know if you're doing too much.]

Back