• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryo Shimazaki vs Batman (Post-Crisis)

Continuing the Batman spam: Ryo Shimazaki vs Batma (Hopefully not a stomp)

• Speed Equalized
  • Both in character
  • Starting distance of 30 meters
  • Batman has his standard equipment/arsenal
VOTES:

• Ryo: 1 (DragonEmperor)
  • Batman: 2 (Yobo Blue, TheArsenal)
  • Incon: 2 (Ogbunabali, Ciruno)
6851000-5158795298-latest
BatmanPFP

Teleportation isn't too much of advantage due to Batman's sheer skill and instincts, and any weaknesses Batman can see with his sensors. If he gets a smoke bomb in, there's no way that Ryo will ever get the chance to see him coming again. Voting Batman tentatively

Ah, forgot precog. That said, Batman's Arsenal is too big and the skill gap to wide for precognition and teleportation to be enough to overwhelm him, especially with Batman's own precognition

Yeah, but Batman has skill, versatility, stealth, and more experience with Ryo's Type of fighter then Ryo has of his. Not to mention stealth.

Not sure how we treat cases like this, but Batman has multiple vehicles hidden across America and can summon some of them to him. He can cross kilometers in enough time to keep with SBA. Worst case scenario, he has to spam his own teleportation

Well Ryo is blind, so he will rely on his esper senses, the Third Eye, and precog to fight Batman. He also spams teleportation, hard. But Batman outskills, and has his own pseudo precog thing. Although he won't be expecting that much teleport spam, since he has never fought anyone like Ryo before. I can honestly see this go both ways.

I'm going with Inconclusive, there are way too many variables in this fight, it's 50/50 on who takes this.

I'm still going with Batman, as he has a lot of stuff that could be crippling if he lands a blow, like pressure points, nerve gas, and restraint pellets for example.

Gonna vote tie. I'd honestly vote more for Ryo since Ryo technically fought a group of multi-powered espers (many more in the manga), even someone with delibtating effects and many AOE attacks but was just fine. But this is Batman so I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

Gas attacks are likely to not work really well and there are pressure points to deal with but that's where barriers come in.

Oof

I mean, Batman still has a lot of methods of durability Negation and that skill and instinctive reaction to fall back on. In think I'll switch to inconclusive for the same reasons as above then.

Gonna say Ryo fra. Their precog cancel each other out, so Ryo just oneshots him amidst teleport spam. Teleport spam includes teleporting mid attack, teleporting into the sky, teleporting Batman to melee him into objects.

Not as easy as that. Even ignoring precognition, Batman doesn't have to consciously dodge his attacks and has greater skill as well. TP just evens out the overall playing field.

He can sense everyone's aura. Although failed to sense Reigen when he approached him, because he doesn't have any spiritual powers.

Yobo Blue said:
Not as easy as that. Even ignoring precognition, Batman doesn't have to consciously dodge his attacks and has greater skill as well. TP just evens out the overall playing field.
I mean, he could hold him still with telekinesis or just blast him with telekinesis.

Back