• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7-B Fire-God Liu vs Power of Nothingness Ryu

Speed isn't equalized

Winner via death of the opponent however neither is bloodlusted.

Liu Kang:0

Ryu:0

Incon:

Ryu's feat was recalced and accepted as High 7-A, so he now AP stomps that Liu Kang.

I see, my bad then.

Anyway, I'm going to back down because this Liu surely as hell netherrealm is related to MK11 spoilers.

Ok, I finished the MK11 story (Aftermath included) so I'm back.

First, speed in unequal, and Ryu scales massively above this, while Liu Kang does the same to this. I don't know how to compare the degree of how much they scale to each feat, but I'd say they are still comparable (maybe?).

Anyway, Ryu oneshots him with everything, assuming he doesn't hold back, while Liu Kang can only damage him with electricity (due to it being, well, electricity) and kill him with transmutation, although he used it only on a beated up Kronika, which makes me question if he can just do it beforehand, without weaking Ryu first.

That said, is the fight fair? If it is, I think Ryu takes it more times than not, he is more likely to hit Liu once and kill/defeat him before he can transmute or totally submit him with lightning (a thing I'm unsure can happen at all).

Back