• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryu vs Jin Kazama- Death Battle Edition

Welp, a Low 7B to 7-B vs 7B to High 7-A.

Can't wait

Also, this thread can either die or be changed to Ryu vs Jin discussion.

Nah, what gave you that idea?

Batman beating cap

Doomsday beating hulk

Wonder Woman beating Thor

Batman Beyond beating SP2099

Fate beating strange

Have i forgotten one of them?

Rogue beating Wonder Woman

Spider-Man beating Batman

Iron Man beating Lex Luthor

Deadpool beating Deathstroke

Hawkeye beating Green Arrow

Venom beating Bane

Black Panther beating Batman

You cannot reasonably call them biased towards DC. Hell, in all their Marvel vs. DC fights, more Marvel characters have won.

I still stand by the idea that Strange would more likely Hax out Fate despite the AP but whatever

I'm starting a Ryu vs Jin Argument

I think Ryu would win.

1) If Evil Ryu goes up against Devil Jin, then Ryu can possibly hit him with Raging Demon, and end him there, as well as teleport away from his attack.

2) If Power of Nothingness Ryu is used, then Ryu will Nullify Evil Jin like he did with M.Bison Psycho power.

Ok, "Mr Magic man". I don't see you saying big mcthankes from mc...wait....

Anyways, Ryu does Know the Raging Demon, it's ON HIS PROFILE. Also, I don't think he'll dodge EVERY attack Ryu has, especially if Ryu can teleport. And, if he's in his Power of nothingness form, Jin is going to have some trouble. (Sources: Ryu canceling out M.Bison Psycho power)

Btw, low 7B vs 7B, 7B vs 7B, 7B vs high 7A Although, I'm pretty sure tiering doesn't matter in Death battle (refer back to Crash vs Spyro)

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Im literally making fun of Death Battle, dude.

Did you even watch Ryu vs Scorpion?
Oh shoot! I didn't realize that you were making fun of Death battle. My apologies.

Yeah, i bet Jin will win because of how "strong" he looks from the beggining.

He will win because he can fly and shoot beams and fly away from every single attack Ryu can throw. (They will 100% argue that because Jin can fly, that he can dodge the Raging Demon)

While Heihachi canonically tanked a eye beam from Devil Kazuya, and that SFA3 Bad End Ryu feat.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Yeah, i bet Jin will win because of how "strong" he looks from the beggining.

He will win because he can fly and shoot beams and fly away from every single attack Ryu can throw. (They will 100% argue that because Jin can fly, that he can dodge the Raging Demon)

While Heihachi canonically tanked a eye beam from Devil Kazuya, and that SFA3 Bad End Ryu feat.
Uh.., you must dispise Death battle a lot, but I can understand that.

Anyone else find it weird how on fate's profile, his 2B is before the low 2C? It just kinda bothers me that the weaker one isn't to the left but oh well

A bit off topic.

I voted for Sweet tooth in the Sweet tooth vs The Joker battle. Hoping they'd use the Twisted metal head on Sweet tooth, who did this: https://youtu.be/VbF2qyfvXpk , since both are really similar to each other. But, instead, they used the Bloodlusted one (Twisted Metal 2012.) And I get it, but would've been more fitting for Head on Sweet tooth

i swear that if "MeH hE cAn FlY" is the reason of Jin's victory i will freaking...put dislike at them...nah the animation is nice im not so evil XD

They will use any feat from their franchises,in which ryu aint winning,jin has better hax,speed,equal and even greater skill and experience and so on,mu no ken ryu lost to akuma in sf5 even when he went all out against akuma

Ryu wins only if death battle decides to make street fighter get a win on their show given their loss record in fights to make the fans happy,every vs shows like them had jin win

Laugh how much you want,i debated this topic between them many times,Jin stomps Ryu,like it or not,every researched battle of Jin vs Ryu had Jin winning,youtube,facebook and others and they factored Evil Ryu and Pon Ryu in these,Jin still wins

Go ahead and try to prove it to me then how Ryu wins,at this point i know every argument that is given for Ryu,same old ones which mean nothing

BlackDarkness679 said:
Laugh how much you want,i debated this topic between them many times,Jin stomps Ryu,like it or not,every researched battle of Jin vs Ryu had Jin winning,youtube,facebook and others and they factored Evil Ryu and Pon Ryu in these,Jin still wins

Go ahead and try to prove it to me then how Ryu wins,at this point i know every argument that is given for Ryu,same old ones which mean nothing
Alright, I'll put this in a kind manner... Low 7-B (Jin) to 7-B (Devil Jin) vs 7-B (Ryu) High 7-A (Evil and Pon Ryu)

See the comparison? I already proven (as well as Rapid) how Ryu will defeat Jin. Stop being irrational.

Indeed

If you continue i guess ill havw no choice but to report you for being biased and continously bashing Ryu.

And i have quite a bit of screencaps for that.

Being biased isn't exactly a reportable offense.

But yeah, Ryu is physically far superior, Jin doesn't have notable hax, PON and evil Ryu are actually faster, Skill's a tossup but likely a non factor due to just how much stronger Ryu is. Not sure where you're getting a Jin win from, but then again Death Battle refuses to powerscale for whatever reason so they may make that happen.

Everyone's got their own inherent biases though. Demanding everyone be completely unbiased is a complete impossibility. Reporting people for being incorrect also goes against the nature of a debate, and wrong isn't the most objective of statuses to have in the first place which would make actually enforcing any guidelines about that a nightmare. He's gotta actually do something bad first due to those.

1)i like both ryu and jin,if you didnt see i got jin and ryu at my profile pic,so im not biased and both are cool,their devil and evil form are my mains in the games and their human forms 2nd

2)as Leo said on the other thread,nobody follows VS wiki tierings for fighting game characters outside of the wiki,death battle will not follow it either and in their rules they will include all the feats they got for both in their franchises,canon or not,so that proves nothing

3)jin doesnt have notable hax?what hax ryu has besides ki and soul hax?jin has Regenerationn,flight,lasers which ryu has no speed to avoid,forcefields,telekinesis,etc,asking again how does jin not have notable hax?

4)i didnt curse,i didnt threaten,i didnt do anything bad here with any of you two,stop playing the victim please

5)once again,every jin vs ryu fight done by vs channels or pages which do vs matches like death battle had jin winning every time, evil ryu is non canon and got feats from non canon feats from his story modes and such,just a what if character,power of mothigness ryu was no match even when he fought as he says "at my full potential" against base akuma,sf5 showed it,so im not making up anything here,but here he still gets the tiering despite that

Jin beats Ryu,refer to 2) again,death battle is not gonna stick to VS wiki stats,canon vs canon is the closest ryu gets against jin,non canon vs non canon is not gonna be in ryu favor

Back