• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryüko Matoi vs the Terrarian

I vote inconclusive, Ryuko has better regen but Terrainian has incredible versatility and knockback resistance, pain resistance some invulnerability after taking damage and low mid regen.

oh wait the invulnerability is....mid game? his P&A only has two dividers, for obvously en game and what I presume is mid game.

I still need to clean up the keys regarding the Terrarian's stats. Though the highest end of Terrarian's 7-C tier does have invulnerability.

hmm Ryuko wins via de clothing Terrainian and decapitation mode.

that works right?

Im not changing my vote from incon right now but couldRyuko do that here? you know how she explodes clothing from her opponents?

AquaWaifu said:
hmm Ryuko wins via de clothing Terrainian and decapitation mode.

that works right?

Im not changing my vote from incon right now but couldRyuko do that here? you know how she explodes clothing from her opponents?
Wait What
Wait what?

I mean that's either solid gold armor or solid darkness armor. Not really clothes in the traditional sense. Also, Terrarian's armor can regenerate to some extent. Somehow.

probably in the same way deathstroke's armor does and you forgot the armor made of cthulhu flesh

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I mean that's either solid gold armor or solid darkness armor. Not really clothes in the traditional sense. Also, Terrarian's armor can regenerate to some extent. Somehow.

Ryuko literally tore up Nonon's uniform which was basically a goddamn tank.

Aren't all outfits in KLK made out of Life Fiber? Seems a bit different than what the Terrarian wears.

Now that both have prep, Terrarian can just rig the battlefield with Explosives. Considering these things can one shot the Terrarian, they would probably be able to get past Ryuko's regen.

WeeklyBattles said:
How far into 7-C is the Terrarian?

the terrarian is superior to skeletron who is superior to DoW/BoC who is stronger than the eye of cthulhu who is superior to a huge slime ball with a gold crown ramming at MHS speeds, which the calc isn't provided on it's profile

Well a high balled version of said calc gave out High 7-C. The true results would be lower but quite into 7-C likely.

...Actually considering the old calc, I'm afraid I'll end up upgrade the Terrarian to High 7-C and I don't want thaaaat.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
...Actually considering the old calc, I'm afraid I'll end up upgrade the Terrarian to High 7-C and I don't want thaaaat.
there are thing that must be done and

Just do it

I can't even try and pull a "It's Low-end High 7-C so the match is still valid", given that this calc is like,1.75 times from being Low 7-B

The terrarian (according to the achievements) stomped all three of the machanical bosses in a single night, but I don't know how high that would put him on the multi continental scale; he does how ever have a new weapon that steals your life force, attacks your soul with all their attacks, has a lightning rod that adds you defense to its attack, has a spell that lowers your defense, has more ranged options, and is possibly more skilled and brutal (the terrarian can use alien weapons on a glance and reduces armies into nothing but blood and gore).

Back