• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeeeah definitely don't think this is a stomp anymore. Seems pretty close

I just find it hilarious I can do Kill la Kill vs. MLP now

@Causality Yeah actually she has, numerous times. She's let herself be torn to shreds and cut apart on multiple occasions so she can amp herself multiple times in a fight, most notably against Ragyo where she went from being ragdolled to being on equal ground twice

WeeklyBattles said:
Twi only showed sealing in her tier 4 form, not her high 6-C form
Her Tier 4 and tier 6 forms have the same abilities due to being the same version of the character, we just assume a different tier because of the "possibly"

I think it basically just allows her to move around always. If Twiligjt pushes down on her she flies up, push up on her she can fly down, all that stuff.

@Light Youre gonna need to make make a calc and post some serious evidence if you're arguing that her class 25 tk can surpass Ryüko's class G Lifting strength

Depends on the storms size. I do know that Ponyville is big enough that it takes Pinkie Pie 20 minutes to travel to one end and then back to where she came from.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Light Youre gonna need to make make a calc and post some serious evidence if you're arguing that her class 25 tk can surpass Ryüko's class G Lifting strength
Last I checked she had class M.

It's from her being vastly stronger than final form gamagori who physically overpowered a Combat COVER which is 999x stronger than a normal COVER which can grapple with mk 2 Gamagori which is stronger than mk 1 gamagori which physically overpowered ryuko who pulled nonon's mech out of the sky, which was calced to weigh this much

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>Twi has Class 25 LS
ugh, forgot to update her on my upgrades
I wonder if Rainbow Dash + other Pegasi moving a blizzard can count as both an AP and a Lifting feat? They are pulling an amount of weight.

Back