• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really wanna talk about powering up and stomping, then Twilight pulls an Uno reverse card by triggering the Magic of Friendship, teleporting her friends to her, and supercharging herself with said Magic of Friendship. Then she jumps straight to 2-C and gains a passive shield.
The OP made by myself establishes that only Low 2-C things are actually allowed, if Twilight can amp to straight 2-C then this would be a stomp, Goku in his UI state is still in this respective category.

No? So they just downscale from 2-C. How is that any different from beerus and champa performing a 2-C as a mere side effect of their fight? And Goku is then >>> Beerus. I don't see how you got that they won't break.
If the shield can defend it's caster from a 2-C attack, then there's zero reason why someone who scales to a casual half 2-C would do any better. I reiterate: The shield blocked a 2-C attack and didn't shatter. Not even MUI Goku is 2-C. So give me one reason to think a hit from him is going to do any better? It doesn't matter how massively above Beerus Goku is, the man still ain't 2-C.

Last edited:
The OP made by myself establishes that only Low 2-C things are actually allowed, if Twilight can amp to straight 2-C then this would be a stomp, Goku in his UI state is still in this respective category.
It's not a stomp because Twilight won't use it instantly. She'll likely use it if Goku gets a good hit in on her or if the fight drags. But she's not pulling it the second the fight starts. Goku's wincon in that scenario is overwhelming her before she decides the Elements of Harmony are necessary to use.

It's not a stomp because Twilight won't use it instantly. She'll likely use it if Goku gets a good hit in on her or if the fight drags. But she's not pulling it the second the fight starts. Goku's wincon in that scenario is overwhelming her before she decides the Elements of Harmony are necessary to use.
Wait, if she has access to the elements in her standard equipment then why isn't this listed in her page then?

If the shield can defend it's caster from a 2-C attack, then there's zero reason why someone who scales to a casual half 2-C would do any better. I reiterate: The shield blocked a 2-C attack and didn't shatter. Not even MUI Goku is 2-C. So give me one reason to think a hit from him is going to do any better? It doesn't matter how massively above Beerus Goku is, the man still ain't 2-C. And guess what 2-C couldn't do to a shield?
well then Goku can just keep hitting the shield from range and dodge everything until it breaks, then he can do the instant transmission kamehameha, and by that time, he would've either gotten too fast for her to react in time, or he goes into Ui and blitzes.

Wait, if she has access to the elements in her standard equipment then why isn't this listed in her page then?
The Element of Magic to be specific. But that was before it got shattered along with the rest of them. Nowadays, she can just channel the Magic of Friendship through herself and her friends, and teleport them to herself if need be (Shown in The Ending of the End Part 2).

As for why it's not listed? Who knows? I guess it was forgotten about.

if 2-C can't, why does Goku can?
Because the 2-C still shat on the shield, he said it took heavy damage but didn't shatter so two or more kamehameha's or a bunch of ki attacks will break it, and Goku's constantly getting stronger and faster, eventually he'll be faster than she can react at close range and will straight up blitz in UI.

Goku is close to 2-C though, like halfway close at the bare minimum. If a 2-C can badly damage it, a half 2-C can do damage as well. it just takes more hits. People both under and overestimate how big a difference 2x is.

So, is Twilight allowed to power-up or not? Goku still has wincons in that scenario. Honestly, even if she is, Goku is still close enough to 2-C to not get stomped by her. MLP 2-Cs are baseline.

Tl;dr version: Powering up to 2-C, Goku's wincon is beating her before she decides to do that, though he's still strong enough not to get stomped if she goes 2-C with how powerful he is.

If as it's easy to find a Low 2-C character in this wiki to have a fair match against Goku because things.
Ok, first off: The match is still fair. Have you read anything I said in regards to Twilight powering up?
Anyways OP edited, they have access to Low 2-C stuff and nothing above it.
Give me one good reason why she can't use it. Tell me where the stomp is. By all means, I'm here waiting.

Also, I'm 99% certain this is ability restriction, which breaks the rules. "But they say you can restrict if the ability grants a new tier". Yeah, that's talking about if it's a building level character using a power-up to jump to country level in the middle of a fight against another building level dude. Not using a power-up to become twice as strong as the other guy.

Also, I'm 99% certain this is ability restriction, which breaks the rules. "But they say you can restrict if the ability grants a new tier". Yeah, that's talking about if it's a building level character using a power-up to jump to country-level in the middle of a fight against another building-level dude. Not using a power-up to become twice as strong as the other guy.
But they say you can restrict if the ability grants a new tier. (which is true)

I literally acknowledged and pointed out how stupid that was in the very comment you quoted.
I know, I literally copy pasted what you said, it's supposed to be funny. But to get serious, if OP restricts 2-C then there's nothing breaking the rules as it puts pink horse in a new tier, but he can't restrict UI, since it doesn't for Goku.

I know, I literally copy pasted what you said, it's supposed to be funny. But to get serious, if OP restricts 2-C then there's nothing breaking the rules as it puts pink horse in a new tier, but he can't restrict UI, since it doesn't for Goku.
By. Technicality. That rule exists to prevent stomps. So, answer me this: Does this become a stomp if she becomes vaguely stronger than peak Goku via becoming 2-C? No it does not.

By contrast; after re-reading the thread and finding stuff I overlooked, this becomes a stomp in Goku's favor if she can't power-up.

Like y'all said, he dodges everything over and over again and gets stronger and faster all the while. Even if she goes for an omni-attack at the start, there's nothing stopping him from shielding himself in response or just flying out of its range or blasting the wave away if he needs to. She doesn't have a wincon since all her attacks can be blown away or auto-dodged by a continually-increasing-in-stats-Goku. If that happens she's not winning since her attacks need to actually make contact.

By contrast; after re-reading the thread and finding stuff I overlooked, this becomes a stomp in Goku's favor if she can't power-up.

Like y'all said, he dodges everything over and over again and gets stronger and faster all the while. Even if she goes for an omni-attack at the start, there's nothing stopping him from shielding himself in response or just flying out of its range or blasting the wave away if he needs to. She doesn't have a wincon since all her attacks can be blown away or auto-dodged by a continually-increasing-in-strength-Goku. If that happens she's not winning since her attacks need to actually make contact.
While instinctive reactions can give advantage at close combat by making you dodge attacks with more precise requirement, it doesn't stop her from landing a projectile-based attack on him. Our versus thread rules states that as long as the opponent character has a wincon this doesn't become a stomp. Twilight still has access to her base abilities but with more enhancement.

While instinctive reactions can give advantage at close combat by making you dodge attacks with more precise requirement, it doesn't stop her from landing a projectile-based attack on him. Our versus thread rules states that as long as the opponent character has a wincon this doesn't become a stomp. Twilight still has access to her base abilities but with more enhancement.
It does when he gets progressively stronger and faster from two different sources (UI and sayian genes) at rapid pace, making dodging all the easier. Also: Shielded or destroyed. Dodging ain't the only option.

Okay it can still land, it's very very unlikely but one attack can land, they do start at the same speed and UI is not infallible.
The man has dodged danmaku based on what I've read in previous threads. If you think the attack; against someone with decent auto-dodge capabilities, can still land when he's going to be getting faster as the projectile is approaching, then by all means feel free to tell me how. Hell, the best MLP's Danmaku gets is 3 beams at once. It's "limited" Danmaku for a reason.

The man has dodged danmaku based on what I've read in previous threads. If you think the attack can still land when he's going to be getting faster as the projectile is approaching, then by all means feel free to tell me how. Hell, the best MLP's Danmaku gets is 3 beams at once. It's "limited" Danmaku for a reason.
3 projectiles isn't danmaku at all lmao. Like I said before stomps are when a character can realistically never win, in this case, horse can win by landing one attack on Goku, but this is very unlikely because of Goku's skill and UI + prediction, but it's not impossible, Goku still needs to be extremely careful as one attack will end him, eventually Goku will get fast enough to outpace to the point where horse can't pull up shields fast enough or UI blitzes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back