• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle vs CLOWN KILLS YOU!!! [REMAKE]

Peppersalt43

They/Them
After talking to some other knowledgeable members, I don't think I defended Twilight properly the first time. As such, I'm gonna go ahead and remake this as I'm still salty about the bullshit that went down in Mash vs Twilight

Twilight Sparkle vs Tricky the Clown

• Speed is equalized
  • Unicorn Twilight and Post-Auditor Tricky used
  • Starting distance is 30 meters
The Princess of Friendship : 0

The Clown : 0

Incon : 0
d4ubpbk-72e2601e-9605-479d-bfa9-dc1b872dbf4d.jpg
demkeb6-f06fb975-8bef-4153-92d0-dfae7735a010.png

Sooo, can you quickly summarise what the go-to abilities they use? I assume the previous thread already has it.

Sooo, can you quickly summarise what the go-to abilities they use? I assume the previous thread already has it.
Essentially new information that might turn the tide

1. Tricky has to drag her to it which teleportation and higher LS may be able to handle
2. Twilight's powernull is layered and should be able to stop Tricky from resurrecting

1. Tricky has to drag her to it which teleportation and higher LS may be able to handle
2. Twilight's powernull is layered and should be able to stop Tricky from resurrecting
What are Tricky's wincon's outside of hell?

Twilight would have the power null the higher powers, not him. And even then he can switch hosts to avoid being nulled. (You’d also have to show feats of twilight negging immortality like his)

Either way, as pepper said he starts with dragging twilight into hell, spamming minions, telekinesis, gravity manipulation and general hax, and later would push to use dissonance energy which dura negs

Twilight would have the power null the higher powers, not him. And even then he can switch hosts to avoid being nulled. (You’d also have to show feats of twilight negging immortality like his)
I mean, I don't think he'd be able to switch hosts once he's nulled. And aren't the higher powers connected to Tricky in a way?

I mean, I don't think he'd be able to switch hosts once he's nulled. And aren't the higher powers connected to Tricky in a way?
The host is based on the halo, so even if he can’t naturally move his conscious as he usually does, a minion can grab the halo and become the main tricky.

no. They’re completely separate to tricky. Plus her power null didn’t even work, the chances of it working on tricky when he himself resists power nullification is unlikely.

The host is based on the halo, so even if he can’t naturally move his conscious as he usually does, a minion can grab the halo and become the main tricky.
And why can't the halo itself be nulled along with him?
Plus her power null didn’t even work, the chances of it working on tricky when he himself resists power nullification is unlikely.
Actually that's what gave her the layers. Her first try failed because her opponent resisted and then she tried again with a stronger spell and it worked

Either way, as pepper said he starts with dragging twilight into hell, spamming minions, telekinesis, gravity manipulation and general hax, and later would push to use dissonance energy which dura negs
How does he drag into hell?

How does he drag into hell?
he can do it numerus ways. most of the time cracks in the ground will rip open and make them sink down.
And why can't the halo itself be nulled along with him?
"Anti-Magic: Abilities that focus on nullifying magic, potentially even rejecting physical characteristics augmented by magic or making it so that the user cannot be harmed by magic at all. This can negate spells, from simple blasts to more complicated effects, and may be capable of stripping magical items of their enchantments and magical properties.

While useful against magic users, this ability cannot nullify non-magical supernatural abilities, such as those based on chi. A similar ability is known as Counterspelling, which are characters who can counter the spells and magical abilities of others through their own magical knowledge, often requiring some knowledge on the spell to do so."

because none of his stuff is magic, making her powernull incapable of affecting him. i dont even think magic is real in madness combat, meaning none of his abilities are affected by her spell.

edit: i forgot about project nexus. magic is real but is only utilized by one person.

Last edited:
Back