• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twilight Sparkle vs CLOWN KILLS YOU!!! [REMAKE]

Oh, I see. So he have to either catch her or overwhelm her physically, got it.
There are instances where that is not the case. it is dependant on how large the hole is. bigger ones don't need overpowering.

if tricky decides to use smaller cracks, then chances are he'd either need rainbow dash to accidentally step in it and sink through or attempt to force her in (which, larger LS means thats a no.)

She can also self-levitate and teleport, so he isn't forcing her into Hell anytime soon.
thats not a good thing. the only answer to defeating tricky in this situation is going into hell and facing off the real tricky.

if twilight stays on the surface, she cant interact with the main tricky as he's in hell.

thats not a good thing. the only answer to defeating tricky in this situation is going into hell and facing off the real tricky.

if twilight stays on the surface, she cant interact with the main tricky as he's in hell.
Can you point out where it is on the profile or the scene? Profile says that he has powers in Hell, not that he is in Hell by default and sends avatars out.

Can you point out where it is on the profile or the scene? Profile says that he has powers in Hell, not that he is in Hell by default and sends avatars out.

when tricky got absorbed by the auditor, he inverted the auditor leaving both of them inside his inner hell dimension.

the large skeleton version of tricky is a completely separate entity to the other tricky, shown at the end where he still existed in nevada while the one in hell was fighting hank.

if twilight doesn't go to hell, she could kill the skeleton version that'd be present but that ultimately doesn't deal with tricky as a whole as the other one exists still, and he could just spawn another one in.

I don't see it that way. It appears that Hell is inside Skeleton Tricky, as a pocket dimension of a sort, but even if not - the ending directly shows that they are actually connected. That and the beginning when Tricky makes skeleton form and actually gains the halo. Although the specifics elude me and this is all very confusing, I don't see the absolute need to defeat mini-Tricky.

I don't see it that way. It appears that Hell is inside Skeleton Tricky, as a pocket dimension of a sort, but even if not - the ending directly shows that they are actually connected. That and the beginning when Tricky makes skeleton form and actually gains the halo. Although the specifics elude me and this is all very confusing, I don't see the absolute need to defeat mini-Tricky.
the only time a dimension is 'inside' another character is the auditor, and tricky never absorbed any power from the auditor, he simply inverted and heavily injured the auditor before obtaining the halo. while they are connected, the intro directly shows you can kill one, but the other will be completely fine with the surface tricky killing the main tricky and being fine. so nothing is really stopping tricky from playing it as he usually would and just continue to throw avatars at twilight until he sneezes some dissonance on twilight and makes her evaporate.

the only time a dimension is 'inside' another character is the auditor, and tricky never absorbed any power from the auditor, he simply inverted and heavily injured the auditor before obtaining the halo. while they are connected, the intro directly shows you can kill one, but the other will be completely fine with the surface tricky killing the main tricky and being fine. so nothing is really stopping tricky from playing it as he usually would and just continue to throw avatars at twilight until he sneezes some dissonance on twilight and makes her evaporate.
But that's the thing - he didn't really die - we see him afterwards in Hell. Plus we need to assume that the halo can be at two places at once in different dimensions? Or is it one per each? Too much guesswork for my taste.
Also, now that I think about it, if Auditor has dimension inside of him - then it probably what Hell is. That's why it says that clows doesn't belong, etc, no?
I am not sure if I am reinventing theories now, but it seems way more logical compared to two Trickies existing.

But that's the thing - he didn't really die - we see him afterwards in Hell. Plus we need to assume that the halo can be at two places at once in different dimensions? Or is it one per each? Too much guesswork for my taste.
Also, now that I think about it, if Auditor has dimension inside of him - then it probably what Hell is. That's why it says that clows doesn't belong, etc, no?
I am not sure if I am reinventing theories now, but it seems way more logical compared to two Trickies existing.
he 100% did die, main avatar tricky was 'killed' by less than being turned into a literal puddle of blood. plus we never see that they're in two different places at the same time, we always see the halo either on one or the other at a time.

Auditor's hell and Hell/purgatory are two different places. Tricky was messing with Purgatory.

Two trickies existing isn't that far off from canon. from Madness 9 forward there's duplicates of tricky roaming through hell even before he had the halo. the existence of more than one tricky really isn't that far fetched.

Last edited:
But how in your version does halo exist both for Hell!Tricky and Skeleton!Tricky?
they don't. you clearly see it shift between the two in the beginning, and the next time you see skeleton tricky is when Hell!tricky is punched into the crack of hell which also shown by the intro can be used to move between the two realms.

you never actually have two halos.

But Skeleton Tricky isn't punched from somewhere or shifts from hell to skeleton version, he was just wandering around. He was clearly there the whole time with a halo.

So, It goes... H!Tricky -> S!Tricky. Then in Hell H!Tricky has halo again. Then H!Tricky defeated and Auditor takes halo from S!Tricky. S!Tricky is the only link between halo exchanges, yet somehow in hell, there's another one.

But Skeleton Tricky isn't punched from somewhere or shifts from hell to skeleton version, he was just wandering around. He was clearly there the whole time with a halo.

So, It goes... H!Tricky -> S!Tricky. Then in Hell H!Tricky has halo again. Then H!Tricky defeated and Auditor takes halo from S!Tricky. S!Tricky is the only link between halo exchanges, yet somehow in hell, there's another one.
you never see both versions with the halo. until the oddity version is struck through the crack in hell, it's established both versions can swap which one has the halo.

it's very likely once tricky was punched through the crack in hell which was shown to be capable of shifting an individual between hell and nevada the skeleton version attained it.

you never see both versions with the halo. until the oddity version is struck through the crack in hell, it's established both versions can swap which one has the halo.

it's very likely once tricky was punched through the crack in hell which was shown to be capable of shifting an individual between hell and nevada the skeleton version attained it.
Any Word of God/behind-the-scenes stuff for this episode?

Well, I am not convinced that going into Hell is required to defeat Tricky, so there's that. I will probably leave this one be, at least for now.

Back