• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuga vs Aquila

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This will be fun. I actually don't know who would win...And I created these two. I want to see who you think will win this death match of two Yuracion Absolon characters.

Both are Bloodlusted.

Shouldn't their abilitiies help somehow? I mean the abilities are what makes Yuracion Absolon very haxy.

No, they're too close in power to result in anything. They would keep precoging each other. Sure all they probably need is a few hits, but hitting each other is near impossible.

So I'm going with inconclusive.

Precognition is great, however eventually one would be worn down. Their abilities will decide this match tbh due to the nature of them.

Acausality. Should be enough.

Their abilities are similar and resist each other, this fight will be a standstill, maybe.

Also, can you allow me to edit Aquila's profile to give links to his abilities?

Back