• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RYUKYU VS BUMBLEBEE ( 0-7-0 ) GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed is = ;
This is DOTM Bumblebee and SF is Restricted;

HUGE DRAGON :

HUGE BOT : XSOULOFCINDERX,Kaio1277999,Noneless21,Naitodesu,Mariogoods,Peppersalt43,Stater_Pack

SHIGARAKI SOLOS BOTH :

SOOOOOO who win??

Last edited:
Bumblebee has a much wider variety of abilities, as well as downscaling from a character who's stronger than Ryukyu. He's also far more skilled in melee combat than Ryukyi given the fights we have seen him in and is used to fighting large opponents considering he fights people larger than him all the time. Stealth Force just gives him an even bigger advantage considering it buffs all of hid stats up. Honestly I see Bumblebee just finessing her the whole time as he rocks her shit.

the only downside b has is over Ls, class k versus class G, but that doesn't change much, with bee being as skilled as he is, he's hardly going to let himself be caught by her.

Bumblebee has a much wider variety of abilities, as well as downscaling from a character who's stronger than Ryukyu. He's also far more skilled in melee combat than Ryukyi given the fights we have seen him in and is used to fighting large opponents considering he fights people larger than him all the time. Stealth Force just gives him an even bigger advantage considering it buffs all of hid stats up. Honestly I see Bumblebee just finessing her the whole time as he rocks her shit.
Voting bee?

first, the speed is equalized, which means she can dodge some of the bee's shots and second, you talk like the bee can destroy her with one attack lol

first, the speed is equalized, which means she can dodge some of the bee's shots and second, you talk like the bee can destroy her with one attack lol
It's more so that Bee is skilled enough that he would never let Ryukyu hit him, especially since they're starting 50 meters away from each other and then Bee's sheer versatility and his regen makes it far easier for him to win than it would be if he just decided to swap hands with her.

It's more so that Bee is skilled enough that he would never let Ryukyu hit him, especially since they're starting 50 meters away from each other and then Bee's sheer versatility and his regen makes it far easier for him to win than it would be if he just decided to swap hands with her.
ok then i should remove the distance then and change my mind this is going to be age of extinction bumblebee i'm doing this to make the fight fairer

That makes it worse since Bumblebee becomes even more skilled and can damage someone who No-Sold something stronger Ryukyu, which would basically make this a One-Shot in Bumblebee's Favor.
AAAAHH, come on, ok so let's go back to the DOTM bee but without the Steath Force, better?man i dont remenber those details lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back