• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S8 2nd ever CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be covering stuff from the latest arc.

General Samurai stuff:

All samurai should get durability Negation and gravity manipulation with their samurai souls, their transmutation also goes back to matter manip for manipulating h-particles which are sub atomic particles:

https://i.imgur.com/igYbIFp.png

https://i.imgur.com/9TlXFYN.png

Daruma and Ata still only slows down Mid regen, so that goes to High-Mid since that is what samurai regen at.

Samurai should get body control and also with their holders hey are able to form shields, rocket boosts and even split them into smaller versions also open and close their bodies:

https://i.imgur.com/dJKm3nq.png

https://i.imgur.com/8hBDUD0.png

Daruma specific:

Daruma should get information analysis with his AI and also with just his senses, he can sense the darkness in people:

https://i.imgur.com/jVfPbNT.png

https://i.imgur.com/UykI7iA.png

Daruma should get hacking:

https://i.imgur.com/t5jMfa3.png

this also proves that samurai should get resistance to hacking as they have protections from it even for someone weak like Benkei.

Daruma should get limited invisibility with his ship holder:

https://imgur.com/a/gGMMJf0

Benkei should get it too when we make his profile

Daruma should get the limited removed from his regen Negation since he can completely cut off regen with his Soroken:

https://i.imgur.com/gHJlzcv.png

Scaling:

Hachimaru gets a 5-A key when he is buffed by Ann:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rocker1189/moon_rekt

The scaling for this needs to be discussed, but Prime Daruma definitely scales above it and the god tiers that should appear in the future.

Also I plan on making a new speed calc for the lower tier samurai like current Hachimaru.

Edit:

Stuff not being added, durability negation and resistance to hacking only goes to Daruma and Benkei.

I don't recall evidence of Durability Negation.

Edit: Also, I don't recall Benkei having Cloaking Technology. As far as Hachimaru being amped by Ann, I disagree. He doesn't need another Key. The Moon feat is achieved through a technique that not clear if he really has it or not tbh considering it was so situational and It wouldn't scale to his physical stats eitherway.

He'll have to be rated like Kaguya with ETSB.

Its in how the samurai soul swords work, they seperate the binds between atoms. It also makes sense with samurai considering all other blades blunt...despite them being able to cut nearly anything with anything.

Rocker1189 said:
Its in how the samurai soul swords work, they seperate the binds between atoms. It also makes sense with samurai considering all other blades blunt...despite them being able to cut nearly anything with anything.
I can't support Durability Negation. At best the swords simply cut on a Atomic level/Sub-Atomic (I still feel like this is a reach considering there's not much else to go on but a single panel, would've like supporting evidence with it) but that's not the same as Durability Negation.

@TFO

click benkei, he cloaks the whole planet.

As for Hachimaru, you are correct there I did not make it clear enough, it would still scales to full for damrua's prime.

@Damage

Makes sense I guess, but people who scale above Benkei should get resistance it due to them having stronger keys.

TheFinalOrder said:
I can't support Durability Negation. At best the swords simply cut on a Atomic level/Sub-Atomic (I still feel like this is a reach considering there's not much else to go on but a single panel, would've like supporting evidence with it) but that's not the same as Durability Negation.
being able to cut on that level is in fact durability negation though..

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
being able to cut on that level is in fact durability negation though..
Based on? Because that is like saying it's essentially no different that say TSB's From Naruto which is actual Durability Negation.

If you want to talk in terms of Technicalities, I can see why that would be assumed but there are characters in fiction who are durable enough to not be cut on an Atomic/Sub-Atomic Level. You wouldn't give someone like that "Resistance to Durability Negation" just because they weren't cut.

TheFinalOrder said:
Based on? Because that is like saying it's essentially no different that say TSB's From Naruto which is actual Durability Negation.

If you want to talk in terms of Technicalities, I can see why that would be assumed but there are characters who are durable enough to not be cut on an Atomic/Sub-Atomic Level. You wouldn't give someone like that "Resistance to Durability Negation" just because they weren't cut.
They are as well the difference is that Naruto does not use that on his regular attacks.

I would say that has more to do with the samurai's gravity in comparison to the opponent, in S8 teh stronger you are the stronger your gravity thus you can probably hold your atoms together even when being cut by something that seperates them.

Rocker1189 said:
TheFinalOrder said:

If you want to talk in terms of Technicalities, I can see why that would be assumed but there are characters who are durable enough to not be cut on an Atomic/Sub-Atomic Level. You wouldn't give someone like that "Resistance to Durability Negation" just because they weren't cut.
They are as well the difference is that Naruto does not use that on his regular attacks.
I would say that has more to do with the samurai's gravity in comparison to the opponent, in S8 teh stronger you are the stronger your gravity thus you can probably hold your atoms together even when being cut by something that seperates them.
I meant in Fiction. Lol, made that small edit but I disagree that they are the same. If more people agree with that though, I won't contest it.

I mean with most pages I think that is the case? But I am not too hung up on it either, what do you think of the rest?

Another thing i always wanted to point out about Hachimaru's moon rekt is that,destroying the muun to sub atomic levels have not been added or else it might have been an High 4C feat. Yeah before people say that there is no evidence if star breaker destroys from subatomic level then here's the simple thing it's confirmed that samurai's have sub atomic level Regenerationn so if star breaker techniques only destroy mostly the upper part ,the samurai will still regenerate by manipulating the gravity of his h particles so what's the point of having a star breaker so definitely it must be destroying the samurai/anything at sub atomic levels.

Also against incarnate ata,the star breaker completely destroyed him even if he had sub atomic level of Regenerationn meaning the star breaker destroys from the sub atomic levels.

So yes the Moon rekt calced should be upgraded via further calcs of sub atomic level of destruction of the Muun

Yeah, I am not going to do that because as TFO pointed out, it might not be the case, regardless I calced it with GBE not destruction so the calc would be the same.

Actually it seems I have jumped the gun a little some things might be added to this so it is best that we hold back until they finally defeat Benkei.

I've been asked to take another look at this.

I think that Resistance to Hacking should still go towards just Ben and Daruma for now.

I'm mostly neutral on the Durability Negation bit, I'd prefer to see some more feats from them in this regard.

Everything else is fine as per my comment at the top.

thanks. I would add the rest then, durability negation can be discussed, I would also add Benkei's page.

If subatomic destruction is accepted then it would result it this:

Volume of the moon is 21.9 billion cubic kilometers (2.19e+25 cubic cm)

2.19e+25x5.403E13

= 1.183257e+39 J

Dwarf Star Level

Considering that Daruma can destroy the planet, assuming earth sized:

Earth volume is 1 trillion cubic kilometers (1e+27 cubic cm)

1e+27x5.403E13

= 5.403e+40 J

Small Star Level

no it wont, subatomic does nto scale to all they attacks, it only scales to sword slices, we could still see pieces of the moon thus we can tell that not all the attacks have subatomic manip.

This is straight forward,they must get Durability Negation for Swords via being able to interact with Sub-Atomic particles,unless it is contradicted in many ways.

So for dura negation: Slacjow, Astral, MadaraZXK

against: TFO, Battler

neutral: Damage

I just want to mention that samurai resisting the sword's atomic manip shoul dbe expected, especially strong Samurai like Ata, the hold themselves together via the same mechanics after all.

So for dura negation: Slacjow, Astral, MadaraZXK, Battler, Valrhavn, B023

against: TFO

neutral: Damage

redone list.

Everything seems good but wouldn't Daruma or Ata negation work very well against someone like, say, Cell whose Regenerationn is only cellular and Ata's negation works on Sub-atomic level?

I mean that was how it was going to work though lol. Isnt that how we normally class durability negation?

Rocker1189 said:
I mean that was how it was going to work though lol. Isnt that how we normally class durability negation?
Well, My train of thought on it is, when you say something, "Negates Durability", You mean that their Durability, Regardless how High, isn't even a factor.

I don't consider Cutting Particles as, "Negating" Ones Durability, rather. Cutting at a Sub-Atomic Level isn't making durablility a "Non-Factor" in my eyes, especially since some characters in fiction can tank that level of "Sharpness". The best way I can explain it is:

• If we rank Cutting in a Numerical value, Cellular Level is 500, Sub-Atomic is 2000. Obviously SA > Cellular. But Someone with 2500 Durability > 2000 SA attack stat. So clearly, it doesn't make Durability a nonfactor.
  • Whereas when you have a sword that "Negates Durability", you don't even have to consider what the other person's durability level may be.
But that's just my train of thought. Even with Sub-Atomic Cutting, Durability still has to be considered at some level, making it not "Negation of Durability". If that makes sense. But since you all are going for it, might as well base it on something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back