• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sad songs on every Verses.

Post any depress songs that'll make some characters cry or something :)

Top List:

Steam Powered Giraffe: Turn Back the Clock and Photographic Memories

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: True Pai, Turnabout Sister's Ballad and Brokenhearted Maya

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask : Song of Healing

Dark Souls 3 : Soul of Cinder's Theme

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Don't Ever Forget, Memories Returned and In The Morning Su

Sonic Adventure: Sadness and Dear My Friend

Xenoblade: Where We Used To Be

Silent Hill: Betrayal

InFAMOUS: Fade Away

Persona 5: No More What Ifs

Metal Gear: The Best Is Yet To Come, Way To Fall, Father and So, Calling To The Night and Ending

Devil May Cry: I'll Be Your Home

The Legend of Zelda: Zelda's Lullaby and Midna's Lament

InuYasha: Inuyasha's Lullaby

Kirby series: Shiver Star, Rainbow Resort (Stage), Meta Knight Defeated/The King and The Setting Su and Astral Birth Void

Tezuka-Verse: Tragedy

Kingdom Hearts: The Other Promise and Dearly Beloved

Undertale: His Theme

Anohana: Secret Base (10 years after)

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?: Sangeki no Kioku

Naruto: Sadness and Sorrow

The Witcher: The Fields of Ard Skellig

Ace Combat: Galm 2 and Epilogue

Sword Art Online: Niji no Kanata ni

To The Moon: To The Moo

Masadaverse: Ewige Wiederkunft, Disce Libens and AHIH ASHR AHIH

Super Mario Galaxy: Family

Super Mario 3D World: Footlight Lane

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Il mare eterno nella mia anima, Goodbye Nostalgia and Last Train Home

Spongebob Squarepants: Gary Come Home, This Grill Is Not a Home, Botany Bay (b), Hawaiian Cocktail, Sad Parting (a), South Pacific Island II, Stack of Leis, Kamakani (b), Pua Paoakalani (b) and Fates

Puella Magi Verse: Decretum

Doki Doki Literature Club!: Sayonara

Final Fantasy XIV: Dragonsong and Dragonsong (Little V)

Final Fantasy VII: The Burdened

Assassin's Creed: Blackbeard Death, Haytham Death, Connor's Life and Desmond's Sacrifice

Azure Striker Gunvolt: The End of a Long Night

Mega Ma: Zero's Sacrifice and Proto Man's theme

CLANNAD: The Palm of a Tiny Hand

Fist of the North Star: Dry Your Tears

Cowboy Bebop: The Real Folk Blues and Real Folk Blues (English Cover)

Kill la Kill: I want to know

Mass Effect: Leaving Earth

Steven Universe: Drift Away

Godzilla: Prayer For Peace and Who will know (tragedy)

Mirai Nikki: Here with you

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean not ALL the songs in Angel Beats are sad but the ones that are ARE
Yeah.. where "Kanade disaapear in front of Otonashi" scene stabbed me right in front of my chest with a sword much larger than Cloud's.

Back