• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Aiolos Additions: Anti-Pope Aiolos

I saw that there wasn't an Anti-Pope Aiolos profile on the wiki currently, but I believe that his information can fit into the Sagittarius Aiolos profile that already exists in another key.

Anti-Pope Aiolos is a version of the character that appears in Episode G. He is in service to Chaos Athena, a version of Athena from another universe. His current motives put him against his murderer, Capricorn Shura, as their struggle is intertwined with the fate of the Earth and all of the Gold Saints.

Attack Potency: At least Multi-Galaxy Level, likely higher (Stated by Virgo Shaka to still be the strongest Gold Saint , capable of casually stopping Leo Aiolia's Lightning Bolt and fighting multiple Gold Saints at the same time), Universe Level with Lightning Void (Capable of equalling an Athena Exclamation in potency)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to other Gold Saints, his attacks can also reach across universes in seconds, at least 293 Quadrillion times FTL)

Durability: At least 'Multi-Galaxy Level, likely higher (Capable of casually blocking Leo Aiolia's attacks, strongest of all the Gold Saints)

Stamina and Range seem fine in remaining the way they are, but in intelligence it should be added that he has even more knowledge and experience than the Aiolos of the main world due to continuing to live.

I also believe that he should have the following powers and abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, 7th, 8th, and 9th Sense User, Enhanced Senses, Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Destruction, total control of his soul with the 8th Sense, Resurrection, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Reactive Evolution, Void Manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Illusions, Dream Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure.

While many of these abilities are self explanatory, I thought that I would explain some of the new additions.

, In these scans, it's shown that Aiolos not only has the 7th, 8th, and 9th Senses, but also that he is capable of creating an attack of pure nothingness to destroy the Gold Saints. I'm not sure if he would get other abilities that the gods have here or not given that they and a few exceptions like Seiya are the only ones who obtain this kind of power.

Dimensional Travel is from the fact that he can travel to a realm outside of normal spacetime altogether.

Fire Manipulation is from the use of his attack, Lightning Flame, which creates a combination of high voltage flames along with the lightning.

Here are explanations for his new attacks that he uses in the series:

Lightning Bolt: A technique he taught to Leo Aiolia. Aiolos focuses his cosmos on his fist, and upon punching at faster-than-light speeds splits the air open, creating a perfect vacuum. As he unleashes his fist, a potent wave of cosmos is fired towards the opponent.

Lightning Plasma: Another technique he taught to Leo Aiolia. Aiolos focuses a great quantity of his Cosmos around his fist, and upon punching releases a volley of over 1,000,000,000 faster-than-light lightning attacks at the opponent during the span of 1 second.

Flashover: Used with Lightning Plasma, Aiolos causes the rays of Lightning Plasma to collide which creates destructive sparks.

Arc Plasma: After executing Flashover, Aiolos launches Lightning Plasma with his free hand, concentrating the sparks and rays to form an sphere around himself.

Lightning Flame: A more powerful version of Lightning Plasma, Aiolos with arms outstretched toward the center of center of the sphere concentrates on all the sparks of Arc Plasma to create a loop which is then thrown against the opponent that surrounds it, which exceed the limits of the power of lightning, producing high voltage flames that destroy the opponent's body.

Lightning Implosion: Is a technique in which Aiolos forces the sphere of lightning to implode upon itself and emit numerous destructive sparks.

Lightning Telios: Aiolos compresses the lightning within his body to the limit to then release all of the pressure at once within the body of his opponent with an strike. Rays of lighting course through the victim's body until exiting in the color of the victim's blood.

If there are any additions to this or things I left out, be sure to let me know in the responses. I also do not have an image unfortunately, but I would appreciate some help with that as well.

Golds Saint with the seventh sense are already Multi Galaxy, who will say aiolos that by having the 9th sense should already be level of medium gods like thanatos and hypnos.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I plan on revising all of Saint Seiya soon.
Estarei esperando anciosamente hehe.

They are already rated at least Multi-Galaxy Level here, that's where they would be unless there is another upgrade.

Yeah. I even planned to do a little review to increase the level of the characters in G and G Assassin, but as Matthew is the one who takes care of everything, I'd rather just watch.

Back