• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 2

I like how Ikki casually walks through the Underworld as if though he's on lunch break or something. New Pope is probably Shion or the Sagittarius Saint from ND. He has a connection to Aiolos.

Nah, bruh.

The Pope is Wheelchair-Bound Seiya, perpetually sitting on the Throne. The Seiya we're seeing is an astral projection.

[https://www.cavzodiaco.com.br/notic...tion-e-o-outro-um-filme-em-computacao-grafica]

In an interview with Toei Animation president Kozo Morishita at Brazil's Comic Con, it was confirmed that Toei is working on three Saint Seiya projects:

- A Live Action movie (LOL)

- Another CGI movie. Probably a Poseidon movie or something.

- A third secret project, which I imagine is an anime series.

Cause all we really needed for the Saint Seiya Franchise was japanese actors in wigs and cheap costumes.

does anybody have the scans of aiolia resisting reality warping by pontos? or atleast know what chapter it was?

I just don't understand why they stopped The Lost canvas anime in the first place, this shit was LIT AS FK. Plus they stopped it just before some of the big fights.

I mean ND is good but episode G or Lost canvas would make a much better anime.

Considering what we have just seem at Next Dimension Chapter 75, all Olympians and Titans will be buffed to Multiverse Level.

Hold your horses, the official release hasn't come out and we still don't know much other than a summary.

Yea considering a Demigod merely awakening can disrupt, affect and destroy parts of multiple timelines and universes. But like Tiv said we should wait.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@tivanenk
The entire chapter has been leaked.
We still don't know how he will bring it about, since Dohko only made a vague statement, and I hear conflicting reports on all ends.

I have seen that translation. Dohko is being so vague it's not even funny. It's like insta-upgrading Aiolos to multiversal because of this shit .

Buster, the feat hasn't even happened yet. It's Dohko fearmongering at this point. >_>

Hey guys. Well I was thinking of an upgrade thread for the Bronze Saints. I was planning on scaling them to Seiya or to High 3-A considering they shouldn't be infiniely weaker than Seiya in their God Cloths. Does this sound right?

Hey Cel. : )

Episode G or Lost Canvas are good to read.

Also Saintia Sho which is ongoing and is a Side-Story of the original mango.

Ok thanks man, the manga was better than i expected, pretty easy to read. i still can't believe all the gold saints died, it's like only the legendary bronze saints have plot armor. Maybe i will go watch the anime of the hades arc next, does that have subs?

@Celestial Pegasus

I recommend watching the first 12 episodes of the Sanctuary anime, and the scrapped anime Sequel Movie Heaven Overture. Both are really great.

Back