• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was just a layer of ice on top of the cloth, wasn't it? Hyoga did this several times with Camus' armor, but that doesn't mean he reached absolute zero just by throwing ice at the camus.

When Camus says "freeze the gold cloths" he means he is referring to damaging it to the point of not thawing fast.

Besides, would be meaningless the Diamond Dust (which is his weakest skill), reach Absolute Zero, while his strongest skill, the Aurora Executio does not reach.

Shaka cannot stand and has a suffering face, so the damage has occurred and consequently the attack has passed the protection that the cloth guarantees

Then on why Camus did it with DD instead of AE, we should ask KuruMADa, but I think he would say: "an ice master of the caliber of Camus is able to use absolute zero with any attack" 😂😂😂😂😂

Great breakdown, thank you for pulling up these scans. There are some divergences in the phrasing, but syntax varies greatly from Japanese to English and Spanish (Portuguese shares some fundamental traits with the latter), they're all pretty much saying the same thing. The translation is not wrong.

Consensus is Hyoga can reach the absolute zero at his peak, but not Camus.

Also @Leonida85, considering it's stated in every step of the way that Camus can't reach absolute zero during that fight, even if he does get brutally close to it, I really doubt Kurumada would answer like that.

I would like to understand one thing about Hyoga: what is meant by "peak"?

Because if we mean by peak lower than when the bronze cloth becomes gold and when he does a miracle, it is fine for me. While if per peak equals miracle or becomes golden, then no.

Let me explain: after Sanctuary arc, Hyoga faces the Blue Warriors arc (although I believe this arc takes place after Poseidon and before Hades arc, the bronzes were hospitalized after the sanctuary) and against the main antagonist he uses an absolute zero AE but the saint does not become golden and from the images it does not seem to burn the cosmos to create a miracle.

I do not understand.

The Blue Warriors arc is after the Sanctuary arc, so the cloth has necessarily been restored by the blood of the golds. In the sanctuary the cloth has already been destroyed, while against the blue warriors it is intact and in addition Hyoga has the AE.

What does this have to do with Saint Seiya Bronze Saints being Tier 7? Tier 8 seems reasonable for now. And which is it— did that not Saint dude use a power plant to make himself stronger or did he make the power plant stronger with his Cosmo?

Alonik said:
Nameless Saint does not Scale for anything here, since a Gold saint was needed to stop him.
Tbh I found that calc dubious, and questionable myself imo.

I wanted to make a thread on it, but I was waiting until episode G revisions

Anyways, the feat of misty shaking the fuiji chain can probably be calc'ef and imo I have a feeling it'll be less than 7-A

Anyways, what can be done here?? Matt is away for a while...

Understand.

Misty needs that calculation for us to build the baseline of the Saints post Galaxian Wars arc.

What we can do here is expect this here to be calc: Rozan Shō Ryü Ha

I was rereading the beginning of the manga, and that feat of Hyoga destroying the ice wall is something that can also be calculated, but hyoga is someone who shouldn't scale to anyone during Galaxian Wars arc, maybe Ikki...

Question, who is the most powerful Saint Seiya character in the verse that isn't 5D? In otherwords, who is the second strongest character right below Chronos?

Zeus was defeated recently I'm assassin's. chronos will be the 2nd strongest, and Zeus will be fodder after my planned future revisions

Alonik said:
Understand.

Misty needs that calculation for us to build the baseline of the Saints post Galaxian Wars arc.

What we can do here is expect this here to be calc: Rozan Shō Ryü Ha

I was rereading the beginning of the manga, and that feat of Hyoga destroying the ice wall is something that can also be calculated, but hyoga is someone who shouldn't scale to anyone during Galaxian Wars arc, maybe Ikki...
The Hyoga feat would be an extreme low end I believe. Iirc that glacier was a special type of Ice that was unique to the Saint Seiya verse.

Leonida85 said:
I would like to understand one thing about Hyoga: what is meant by "peak"?
Fighting in the limit between life and death, when the seventh sense reaches it's maximum power. Like whenever a Saint uses their maximum lifeforce in the Sanctuary Arc. If you see any of the other bronze saints' profiles, these are depicted. In the case of Ikki: "Multi-Solar System level (Stronger than his fellow Bronze Saints), Galaxy level at his peak (Defeated Virgo Shaka with a suicide attack)"

In the case of Seiya: "Multi-Solar System level (Comparable to Gold Saints. Cut Aldebaran's horn, harmed Leo Aiolia, defeated Hippocamp Baian who's as strong as a Gold Saint), Up to Universe level with Miracles (Overpowered Gemini Saga's Galaxian Explosion with his Pegasus Comet Fist. Later destroyed Poseidon's Mainstay Pillar, which was protected by his divine Cosmos and would remain intact even after the end of the universe)"

You probably get what I'm trying to say.

Also, pretty certain that Hyoga should have the same type of subtext scaling him to Aquarius Camus at his peak much like Ikki. Since it's very plain and openly stated that had Milo not been wearing the Gold Cloth, Hyoga's attack would've killed him, and Hyoga outright overpowers and kills Camus eventhough he was wearing a Gold Cloth. We still have him ranked as considerably lower than the latter for some reaso.

Just something to keep in mind for when we know what is to be added onto the pages from the revision and whatnot.

So, i remade the calc after the conclusion of the atomization value being wrong, so we got a new value for seiya chapter 1: 8-C (Building Level) for seiya destroying the ground

This should scale to the entire baseline of the bronze saints, just as the old one.

Alonik said:
So, i remade the calc after the conclusion of the atomization value being wrong, so we got a new value for seiya chapter 1: 8-C (Building Level)
This should scale to the entire baseline of the bronze saints, just as the old one.

Building Saints

Building Level Saints

RWBY! LEVEL SAINTS

We need a new value of Destruction

Baseline bronze saints, dude. Just as the old calc who scale the entire baseline of any bronze saints, this one does the same thing, it's not saying that bronzes like seiya are limited just to it, only thatt's his power in the first key/minimum power.

Alonik said:
Baseline bronze saints, dude. Just as the old calc who scale the entire baseline of any bronze saints, this one does the same thing, it's not saying that bronzes like seiya are limited just to it, only thatt's his power in the first key/minimum power.

@Matthew,would it be a stretch to say it was here Seiya achieved Cosmos?

I mean have another feat in Galaxian Wars, pre black saints, who put the Bronze Saints above 8-C?

If don't, that's the most reasonable.

So the new value is Small Bulding level+

@DarkWarrior100

I asked some people to calculate that and it wasn't very successful, if anyone knows how to calculate it and have the disposition...

But if that's not calculable at all, the best baseline we'll have is going to be Seiya Chapter 1.

Alonik said:

@DarkWarrior100

I asked some people to calculate that and it wasn't very successful, if anyone knows how to calculate it and have the disposition...

But if that's not calculable at all, the best baseline we'll have is going to be Seiya Chapter 1.
Come on Alonik you want the gold saints wall-level, and the gods to be at max galaxy level. You just stung on this manga and you want everyone to think like you...

Leonida85 said:
Alonik said:

@DarkWarrior100

Come on Alonik you want the gold saints wall-level, and the gods to be at max galaxy level. You just stung on this manga and you want everyone to think like you...
Please don't be rude. It's not like you're bringing any particularly strong counter-arguments/calced feats to go by.

To add to the conversation at hand, the value of Pegasus Sui Sei Ken should (as a low ball) still apply. If you multiply this casual/baseline feat by 100 (which is what the current thread seems to accept, I've seen no counter-arguments to it), you get a result of 2,14 tons. At least Large Building level Bronze Seiya.

Keep in mind I agree it's probably a downplay to work that into the thread as is. We could skewer around and find more events to go on from the first arc or so and have them calced.

@Leonida

If you are unable to produce arguments and express your points in a normal way, don't be ironic with others, just don't say anything, this is a revision thread and not the vsbw chat. Keep your opinions of others to you and just you (not that it matters, anyway, since it contributes absolutely nothing.)

Archaron said:
@Leonida

If you are unable to produce arguments and express your points in a normal way, don't be ironic with others, just don't say anything, this is a revision thread and not the vsbw chat. Keep your opinions of others to you and just you (not that it matters, anyway, since it contributes absolutely nothing.)
Okay okay I don't want to sound offensive and let the mods come up with more warnings. I will be silent for another week, work issues and a virus that is rampant 😆😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back