• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.
theoretically accelerator,

but i think he wont survive without air after the earth is destroyed :)

btw, what version of accelerator?

I think he can tank his own g-forces, so it's not that much of a problem. All he needs is a Serious Strike, I still believe his punch is half the big bang which is far above what Accelerator has seen rebounding.

If you're going to take something from one of the characters not backed up by feats as truth for the battle you should do the same with the other one to be fair. So Saitama has a half big bang punch, but Accel can still reflect it because as a physical attack it has a vector.

Theoretically, Accelerator should win since Saitama can't hurt him with just physical strength. But I'm with DontTalk on this one, Earth gets destroyed in the clash and they both asphyxiate.

What you're talking about is NLF. If you can show me a scan where Accelerator has reflected a Multi-Galaxy Busting punch THEN it isn't. Show me a scan where you've seen him deflect and rebound a Galaxies worth of energy, and you'd be settled. Otherwise their is a limit to how high something can be reflected by Accelerator.

I don't think Saitama asphyxiates as he has been in space before. He wasn't affected by anything, and holding your breath in space doesn't do much of anything to help you, considering he stayed in space for at the very least tens of seconds it seemed. Please show me where Accelerator has done a similar feat?

accelerators reflect does not care about magnitude. because it doesn't involve magnitude. there are good reasons why it isn't NLF. had plenty of discussions on it before. does intangibility stop working if you used rocket launchers instead of bullets?

EDIT: and i keep hearing about this big bang punch thing, and no-one seems to have a source for it

That's because it's from a Japanese Video Conference which I'm trying to find. One talked about Saitama and stated he was that level. It was confirmed by a Japanese Speaker, but I do wish for it to be translated so I can nip it in the.... oh wait, it's the internet, it will never be nipped.

LordAizenSama said:
accelerators reflect does not care about magnitude. because it doesn't involve magnitude. there are good reasons why it isn't NLF. had plenty of discussions on it before. does intangibility stop working if you used rocket launchers instead of bullets?
EDIT: and i keep hearing about this big bang punch thing, and no-one seems to have a source for it
So if the entire universe exploded (or imploded) on itself, and he was right in the middle of it, the kinetic energy, heat, and all that would be attacks would be rebounded away from him, because he truly has no limits. Well hell, why in the hell do they want to make him Rank 6.

essentially because of the controversy that would cause and no feats at that level, but there is good reason for it not to work

and it's not that he doesn't have limits, he has limits, it's just his limits aren't limited that physical attacks will actually work if you apply enough force to it. like Exotic/Divine attacks will pierce his barrier because he cannot comprehend how that force came to be. also he still needs to breathe and all so a direct attack wouldn't affect him but if the planet blew up as a side effect then he'd be in trouble.

like lets say, a attack of divine/incomprehendable sorts blew up the universe, he cannot stop that.

Also his reflect is a passive ability with the same small mental calculation sending all harmful vectors away, this takes little to no effort on his part, as he can do it in his sleep. However if he actively manipulates something,let's say wind, of a entire city and compresses it to make plasma, that's taking up a gigantic chunk of his calculating ability because hes actively controlling the forces to compress them and not just sending them in the other direction

Still sounds like NLF to me, until you have proof. Word of God would be adequate, I'm using it. Lol.

well I mean, his barrier just changes the direction it's heading and ignores magnitude, i know it sounds like NLF, but there is no reason why it wouldn't work, and it has shown to work on things as fast upto blocking UV light

it's really a case by case thing, Like If Goku threw a punch at accelerator, he would wreck his arm, but put a decent godly/divine/magic hax user against him and he will struggle

EDIT: we had a discussion on it here

Still seems like NLF. Not very fond of it being used with no real evidence to support it. I know he's Planet and Star Level, but then you advance to levels like Solar System, Galaxy and Potentially Universal.

it's why it's really a case by case thing, it really depends on how they are that level, most people at that level would have some sort of magicly incomprehendable way of doing so, and so he would struggle badly See how this is hard to implement? theres so many variables to it that it isn't funny.

If he can understand it, he can reflect it, if his barrier ignores magnitude well, magnitude is simply ignored. Times 0 by whatever amount you can think of, and it will still be 0. the debate over Accelerators reflection is whether his barrier takes into account magnitude, or not, and theres good evidence for the latter

on a side note i don't know if you'd put it down as conventional Durability because it technically would never hit him..

but should someone punch him with the force way out of normal league, someone like superman or goku, assuming the ap planet they are on is indestructable,he would have no problems and would be able to send it right back.

someone with a magic hax who is building level could bypass Accelerators Reflect aswell, even though he can reflect a nuclear explosion, radiation and all

Says the person who doesn't know anything about what they're trying to say. Such as thinking that Accelerator knows about Saitama's punches. Or even funnier, the fact that you think Saitama would be affected by a world exploding punch. If that's the case, wouldn't the rebound only affect Accelerator and the earth itself, rather than Saitama, who has effortlessly smashed an attack that is at the very least a Planet Razing attack, which in itself is Continent Level+ or Multi-Continent Level. And then there's the fact that a scan shows Saitama punching straight through the moon as a foreshadowing of events, again effortlessly.

i said before, reflection is a unconcious effort, also passive. it's a physical attack, what don't you understand? Magnitude doesn't matter to him, but in your mind, somehow it does. and no, the instant he hits accelerator he wrecks himself.

im almost dying that someone who has no knowledge about accelerator, is trying to tell me, how his ability is/how/works.

Doesn't matter. It can be overpowered, he won't have the ability to calculate Saitama's punch if he doesn't know how powerful he is, unless he has some type of Answer Talker ability, it's something he has yet to come up against, someone capable of destroying Multiple Galaxies with a single punch. He can tank his own punch, it's an obvious thing, if he can perform said blow then of course he'd be capable of surviving it. But in this case, all he would NEED to do is punch him with enough force to destroy a planet, he wouldn't be affected by that, only Accelerator would.

"It can be overpowered"

No man, just no. it has never once, in the whole series been "overpowered"

Also his ability ignores durability too, so there you go.

If he has to calculate it, does that not mean it can be prone to miscalculations. You act as though Accelerator is perfection. He is not perfection. He makes mistakes, especially against elements he cannot forsee. It's BS to state that he can do something when he doesn't even know the full potential of the character he's doing it against.

LordAizenSama said:
"It can be overpowered"
No man, just no. it has never once, in the whole series been "overpowered"

Also his ability ignores durability too, so there you go.
That means absolutely nothing. Webcomics have shown that through her Telekinesis that Tornado tried to use the energies of Saitama's body and accelerate and reverse them, causing him spasms and possibly killing him. He didn't even feel such a thing, and even that was a "hax" ability.

.....yo, you sure you know anything about him? at all? Reflect is a simple calculation, it's the same thing for everything. his calculation ability is only used much more extensively when he physically takes control of things. he literally sleeps and can calculate the things neccessary for reflection

He tells punches, coming <<way, to go >> way

He tells nuclear weapons coming <<way, to go >>way

as for making mistakes, hes accurately calculated 25,000 different types of reality warping energies which didn't exist in the current universe and defied the laws of physics and made them acceptable with the current laws of physics. This was while he had BRAIN.DAMAGE. less than half his original calculation ability.

If we are using his awakened forms, idarkwing dwarfes his pre-brain damage calculations, and Angel mode dwarfs darkwings.

Pre headshot accelerator could rearrange electrons and signals to erase a virus from someones mind, rewrite someones memories as a concept he came up with under extreme pressure on the fly with no prep. and finish it within a minute.

That's good for him. But that also means he would have had to study them in order to calculate them. Once again, he does not know the upper limits nor has he directed a Galaxy Level Strike with his powers. So all those energies he directed are awesome. He just won't be doing that against Saitama.

Nah you don't get it. Saying a character automatically knows about another without prep is BS. That's all you're implying.

Oh you're going for my schtick. Looks bad on you but sure.

Saitama punches him with Planet Level energy, that energy rebounds and causes the world to be destroyed, Saitama wins.

Davy0 said:
Oh you're going for my schtick. Looks bad on you but sure.
Saitama punches him with Planet Level energy, that energy rebounds and causes the world to be destroyed, Saitama wins.
That seems extremetly out of character tbh, but anyways I'll say Accelerator wins due to hax. And Saitama never takes anything seriously. Who to say he wouldn't underestimate Accelerator.

don't make this too easy for me now

Saitama in character does not destroy the planet. lol.

Also he tries to prolong fights aslong as possible while holding back. this is a huge mistake.

Coming into contact with accelerator will result in his bones turning into pretzels.

Or if accelerator is feeling particularly brutal, he will reverse saitama's bloodflow on contact.

and I didn't bring this up, but he can manipulate Vectors without touching them aswell.

Uh... I'm thinking Saitama ignores that kinda hax with what I just stated with Tornadoes hax of trying to use his energy to self-destruct his body... So... that won't work. So... when Saitama punches, it'll hurt Accelerator more than Saitama, so... yeah that's about it.

saitama ignores bloodflow being reversed and internal organs being blown up.OK. gotcha.

and i can't believe you're comparing tornadoes "hax"to the likes of accelerator. xddddddd

why don't you just accept your loss and move on, you aren't winning this, and anyone reading this would think so 2.

" when Saitama punches, it'll hurt Accelerator more than Saitama"

I...what...Don't even XDDD

The fact that Saitama can survive the depths of space versus Accelerator, you... nope can't say that.

She's a Telekinetic. Actually, does he have the ability to survive his "energy" being swirled inside of him at an accelerated rate and then exploding? I never saw that hax resistance to it, but of course, Accelerator can put something out his ass and call it gold and I bet people will believe it, eh?

http://img.bato.to/comics/2015/09/04/o/read55ea18583289a/img000011.jpg

http://img.bato.to/comics/2015/09/04/o/read55ea18583289a/img000012.jpg

I know the mighty Accelerator can do anything. Place him up against a few Universal and Multiversal beings and see what happens to that NLF BS you're dropping, Aizen-san.

a bit rustled that you lost, davy? makes me smile :)

the good ol "my preferred char loses so let me go find much stronger character to fight against" trick.

No, it was leading into what I was trying to say about his Telekinetic resistance. But sure Aizen, were you rustled when you were curbstomped by a 16 year old?

That Tornado hax was using Saitama's Aura to break Saitama's body, it's different from Accelerator who REVERSES YOUR BLOODFLOW

Oh by all means, please show me when he used it on a being like Saitama, then we'll get somewhere. Oh wait, NLF once again.

I bet he can do it to the Gods of his verse too. Still haven't seen any scans of it though, that word of god would make this such a kodak moment wouldn't it Lord Aizen-san.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back