• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
High 6-A during training Saitama vs High 6-A Alien X

Starting distance is 50 meters

Saitama is serious and speed is equalized

Who wins?

Saitama:

Alien X:

Inconclusive

Last edited:
I think Saitama has a decent chance here. Alien X does have a higher attack potency advantage but he genuinely isn't as skilled as a serious Saitama. He was overpowered by a bunch of Ben's aliens. Vilgax as Alien V was able to terraform the earth and potentially take over the universe, but he was clearly much more skilled with the dna than the Ben that was controlling reboot Alien X. If the Ben knew that Alien X could do all of those things, I doubt he would have lost so easily to aliens like Rath, Heatblast and Bloxx.

So I think the wincons for Saitama are evolving to surpass Alien X, being more skilled and outpacing him with his accelerated development, and the wincons for Alien X are winning with his ability variety and superior attack potency before Saitama outpaces him

Last edited:
Should I give Saitama prior knowledge of Alien X's abilities or bloodlust to make it more fair?

Should I give Saitama prior knowledge of Alien X's abilities or bloodlust to make it more fair?
the way the profiles are and the wiki works. the match can't work. but you could try to change it if you don't believe alien X should be planetary.

the way the profiles are and the wiki works. the match can't work. but you could try to change it if you don't believe alien X should be planetary.
Why can't the match work? Also Alien X should be planetary since a half of his DNA was able to terraform the earth but I'm saying the Ben controlling him probably isn't skilled enough with the transformation to know he's capable of that, especially since he lost so easily to the other Bens' aliens. Hence why I think a serious Saitama can beat him with skill and accelerated development

Last edited:
Why can't the match work?
Alien X One Shots
Also Alien X should be planetary since a half of his DNA was able to terraform the earth
If That Makes Alien X Small Planet Level Then Saitama Cannot Do Anything To Him
I'm saying the Ben controlling him probably isn't skilled enough with the transformation to know he's capable of that,
Then he shouldnt be planetary cause even though he could possibly access that power he hasnt shown the capability yet. and if you think this then you should try to change the profile with a CRT.
Hence why I think a serious Saitama can beat him with skill and accelerated development
Skill is worthless if you can't hurt your opponent and they kill you in one hit

I'm saying the Ben controlling him probably isn't skilled enough with the transformation to know he's capable of that, especially since he lost so easily to the other Bens' aliens. Hence why I think a serious Saitama can beat him with skill and accelerated development
That's not how it was treated in the Naruto thread, his AP is still Low 5-B meaning he still one shots.

Alien X One Shots

If That Makes Alien X Small Planet Level Then Saitama Cannot Do Anything To Him

Then he shouldnt be planetary cause even though he could possibly access that power he hasnt shown the capability yet. and if you think this then you should try to change the profile with a CRT.

Skill is worthless if you can't hurt your opponent and they kill you in one hit
He hasn't shown that kind of power but shouldn't Vilgax performing a feat of that level with only half of his DNA still mean that he's Low 5-B by simply being comparable to Alien V?

Plus even though he is Low 5-B, he's in character here and most likely wouldn't go for a planet level attack since he's used weaker attacks in most of his fights and has also been disoriented by attacks far below Planet level. So I think a serious Saitama can keep him disoriented long enough to surpass him with his accelerated development, become too fast to be hit and win eventually

Last edited:
He hasn't shown that kind of power but shouldn't Vilgax performing a feat of that level with only half of his DNA still mean that he's Low 5-B by simply being comparable to Alien V?

Plus even though he is Low 5-B, he's in character here and most likely wouldn't go for a planet level attack since he's used weaker attacks in most of his fights and has also been disoriented by attacks far below Planet level. So I think a serious Saitama can keep him disoriented long enough to surpass him with his accelerated development, become too fast to be hit and win eventually
Also what I mean by this is Alien X does have planet level durability but can still be disoriented and moved by attacks far below that level

I didn't mean to make a stomp thread, so this can be closed if it needs to be, but I genuinely think a serious Saitama's skill and accelerated development would either make him beat the less skilled Alien X eventually or Alien X would be able to deal with him before he's surpassed, so it's not too much of a stomp

Then he oneshots. but I persoanlly don't know why alien V is on that level going from the profiles
Standard Battle Assumption makes it so that the characters are not holding back.
Also what I mean by this is Alien X does have planet level durability but can still be disoriented and moved by attacks far below that level
he can. easily can but caillou can't kill or harm him in a meaningful way.

Then he oneshots. but I persoanlly don't know why alien V is on that level going from the profiles
Because he terraformed the earth and a WoG statement said he could've taken over the universe
Standard Battle Assumption makes it so that the characters are not holding back.
So can I make Alien X in character or make Saitama bloodlusted to make it more fair?
he can. easily can but caillou can't kill or harm him in a meaningful way.
Wouldn't he evolve to the point of being able to harm Alien X?

Because he terraformed the earth and a WoG statement said he could've taken over the universe
that does not instantly mean planet level
Still wont do much, Alien X can just use the amount of strength he needs to win and saitama still won't be able to damage him in anyway that matters
Wouldn't he evolve to the point of being able to harm Alien X?
Eventually but that is not going to happen before X one taps him.

Still wont do much, Alien X can just use the amount of strength he needs to win and saitama still won't be able to damage him in anyway that matters
He didn't really do that against the alternate Bens' aliens and I don't think that Saitama's any weaker than the alternate Bens + Gwen teamed up. He could've probably beaten the alternate Tennysons easily but lost because he lacked skill and was restrained by weaker attacks, which is why I think a Saitama who can use shockwaves and evolve to become faster has a decent chance of winning. So should I make Alien X in character here so that it's fair?

He didn't really do that against the alternate Bens' aliens and I don't think that Saitama's any weaker than the alternate Bens + Gwen teamed up. He could've probably beaten the alternate Tennysons easily but lost because he lacked skill and was restrained by weaker attacks, which is why I think a Saitama who can use shockwaves and evolve to become faster has a decent chance of winning. So should I make Alien X in character here so that it's fair?
He used enough to beat each ben. and he wasnt trying to instantly kill them. Ben got saved many times during these encounters. alien x fights another ben in the same movie and he wins very easily.

He used enough to beat each ben. and he wasnt trying to instantly kill them. Ben got saved many times during these encounters. alien x fights another ben in the same movie and he wins very easily.
Yeah but Alien X has also killed numerous Bens across the multiverse, but in most of his fights he's used attacks far below Planet level and also lost very easily when he was fighting numerous Tennysons, who used attacks far below Planet level. So I'm assuming that if he's in character here, he won't instantly kill Saitama in one hit and will probably treat the battle like fight with Rath, Diamondhead and the time the other Tennysons teamed up on him

Yeah but Alien X has also killed numerous Bens across the multiverse, but in most of his fights he's used attacks far below Planet level and also lost very easily when he was fighting numerous Tennysons, who used attacks far below Planet level. So I'm assuming that if he's in character here, he won't instantly kill Saitama in one hit and will probably treat the battle like fight with Rath, Diamondhead and the time the other Tennysons teamed up on him
except he still easily beat them. in which saitama is put below them. so he would still stomp

except he still easily beat them. in which saitama is put below them. so he would still stomp
I wouldn't say it was that easy. Rath still caught him off guard with some of his attacks, and was acknowledged as being mildly more impressive than others even though he still lost. I think that if Rath can survive a good amount of punches from Alien X then Saitama wouldn't die easily from just one hit. Even though Alien X is low 5-B he still lost to numerous Tennysons because he can still be moved and restrained by attacks weaker than Planet level. So I think that a serious Saitama using shockwaves could evolve to surpass Alien X and win

Because that movie is hot ass. AX was being overwhelmed by multiple ben and was off guard. Plus plot yada yada.
It seems a lot like the Ben using him was just really not that skilled compared to Alien V. Which is why I think a serious Saitama would have a skill advantage and potentially win. Should I give him knowledge of Alien X's attack potency so that he'd try harder to dodge?

It seems a lot like the Ben using him was just really not that skilled compared to Alien V. Which is why I think a serious Saitama would have a skill advantage and potentially win. Should I give him knowledge of Alien X's attack potency so that he'd try harder to dodge?
skill does not matter. he gets bullied to hard in strength for anything else to matter

skill does not matter. he gets bullied to hard in strength for anything else to matter
Alien X's 5-B attack potency is mainly justified by him being at least as powerful as Alien V, who could terraform the earth. But it seems highly unlikely that the Ben in control of Alien X really knows about his full potential. So while he does have 5-B attack potency, I assume he'd most likely still go for weak punches and earth manipulation against Saitama

Alien X's 5-B attack potency is mainly justified by him being at least as powerful as Alien V, who could terraform the earth. But it seems highly unlikely that the Ben in control of Alien X really knows about his full potential. So while he does have 5-B attack potency, I assume he'd most likely still go for weak punches and earth manipulation against Saitama
ok. that beat characters stronger than saitama easily. so it does not matter.

Heatblast and Rath are stronger than Saitama? Really? So if I put him against them that would also be an unfair stomp?
not sure if i'd say a stomp but they would win. it doesnt matter anyway cause nothing stops alien X from just using the amount of power he needs to kill saitama.

it woulnd't be a stomp but they would probably win. it doesnt matter anyway cause nothing stops alien X from just using the amount of power he needs to kill saitama.
He didn't use the amount of power he needed to stop the Tennysons teaming up on him though. Then he got trapped by legos. He's kind of stupid

Back