• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Parallel-Timeline 4-A Saitama vs Modern Era E-123 Omega

Starting distance is 50 meters

Omega has access to wisps and speed is equalized

E-123 Omega:

Saitama: Myguy

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I like Omega as much as the next guy, though this match-up seems really random. Not that random matches can't be had, but I would've expected a more thematic match-up for a Sonic vs OPM match-up.

I like Omega as much as the next guy, though this match-up seems really random. Not that random matches can't be had, but I would've expected a more thematic match-up for a Sonic vs OPM match-up.
I'll be honest man, I'm just hoping this isn't the second accidental stomp thread I've made today

Also almost every other Sonic character seems too overpowered for Saitama to do anything

Also almost every other Sonic character seems too overpowered for Saitama to do anything
I guess that's fair. Though I think using someone like Eggman with no prep and selective equipment could work. Or maybe one of Sonic's weaker friends like Tails or maybe Amy. But guess I'll roll with Omega.

I guess that's fair. Though I think using someone like Eggman with no prep and selective equipment could work. Or maybe one of Sonic's weaker friends like Tails or maybe Amy. But guess I'll roll with Omega.
Alright, I'll try to make Saitama vs Dr. Eggman in the future if I can

I don't even know how to make matchups with Eggman at all because of how I apparently need to specify which equipment he has
You could just say no prep time. Generally he gets his standard equipment like his Egg Mobile and technically Metal Sonic. But I imagine you can specify stuff based on tabbers or specific listed abilities on the profile.

You could just say no prep time. Generally he gets his standard equipment like his Egg Mobile and technically Metal Sonic. But I imagine you can specify stuff based on tabbers or specific listed abilities on the profile.
Alright, I'll keep that in mind for if I make the matchup

What's AP gap? From what I recall, Omega is stronger, but can't remember by how much.
Not sure, but if Omega's stronger then he has a chance to win with superior attack potency and Saitama has a chance to win with accelerated development so I guess both characters have win conditions here

Omega has the wisps to absorb, erase, transmutate or black hole saitama

He also has the boost to become 54x faster instsntly

Saitama has an impressive AD, but the moment it becomes too Powerful for omega he will likely just pull a wisp for an easy win

Voting omega, i am pretty sure this is a stomp in favor of omega tho

This is probably fair since Omega has his own accelerated development and ability variety

Would it be more fair if I used Parallel-Timeline Saitama then?
Given Parallel Timeline just seems to upscale his calc a good bit, I'm pretty sure Omega would still one-shot, the difference would just be lesser, but not necessarily enough to close the gap. Especially seeing as Omega already upscales his value

Saitama do have his own AD, so it might be fair if he manages to grow fast enough, but then again, Omega should be way more skilled than him and can one shot

Wisps aren't a factor in Omega being capable of one-shotting Saitama
Is the attack potency gap really that big? I thought Saitama would've had a greater attack potency since a Garou who evolved past Serious Punch squared couldn't even faze him with his attacks and Saitama tanked all of the attacks during that fight. Plus I thought that Saitama would have a chance with his Attack Reflection and Accelerated Development

Is the attack potency gap really that big? I thought Saitama would've had a greater attack potency since a Garou who evolved past Serious Punch squared couldn't even faze him with his attacks and Saitama tanked all of the attacks during that fight. Plus I thought that Saitama would have a chance with his Attack Reflection and Accelerated Development
It's like... ExaFOE vs ZettaFoe range. There's literally over a 100x gap in AP.

Alright if this is too much of a stomp thread and Saitama is a Tails victim then I guess I'll find another opponent for him

tails is literally like 8
getting folded by a child is embarrassing regardless
i said what i said and i am objectively correct.
Tails is one of the most amazing 8 year olds out there
Fyh7-VpWAAYtmr7.jpg

Back