• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs ...

R1) Saitama vs Iron Fist

R2) Saitama vs Ikkaku Madarame

R3) Saitama vs Scorpion, Raiden(Metal Gear), Strider Hiryu (simultaneously)

R4) Saitama vs Kenshiro

R5) Saitama vs Neo Metal Sonic

R6) Saitama vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

R7) Saitama vs Dante

R8) Saitama vs Castiel

R9) Saitama vs Demonbane Blood

R10) Saitama vs Inferno Cop

R11) Saitama vs Saibaman

R12) Saitama vs Nappa

R13) Saitama vs Buu Saga Krillin

R14) Saitama vs Raiden(Mortal Kombat)

R15) Saitama vs Kirby

R16) Saitama vs Buu Saga Goku, New 52 Superman (individually)

R17) Saitama vs Hellstar Remina

Rounds 1-10: Saitama with ease (Except Demonbane Blood, who wins thanks to hax and insane speed advantage).

Rounds 11-13: Which version of Krillin is this? If this is Saiyan Saga, Saitama should take it, but with noticeably more difficulty.

Rounds 14-17: Saitama loses.

since we dont know of saitamas limits, and the story hints the possibility that he doesnt have any, i would say he wins (as long as he isnt thrown into outer space (with no way to jump back)) and as long as no reality warper shows up i think he will take all fights (if atomization exists than he could have a harder time) ^_^

Lord Kavpeny said:
i thought this too XD but since he never showed any struggle against anyone and even held back in fights so much that it still didnt give him the slightest bit of tension i wouldnt set it past him that he basically can one-shot every char who doesnt have the already mentioned powers ^_^ (maybe mental-attacks could screw with him too :D )

hm, saitama vs nappa, 2 balds 1 winner. as much as i hated how wanked saitama is, i can't help but to agree that he beats Nappa.

DeezNuts1102 said:
hm, saitama vs nappa, 2 balds 1 winner. as much as i hated how wanked saitama is, i can't help but to agree that he beats Nappa.
All that saitama have on nappa is speed, Nappa have planetary ranged ki blasts, and saitama don't take his fights seriously, so it's gonna end before saitama starts to feel the serious setuation he's in, if blood lusted then nappa 2 fingers GG.

Let's just wait a bit for Saitama topics, can't we? I don't see Genos getting any boosts nearly as soon as Saitama will. We could discuss him, or Metal Bat, or lots of others.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Saitama can't beat Tsuna due to speed advantage and Tsuna can't hurt Saitaman.
saitama causually dodged and followed someone who was as fast as sound plus also more than easily he dodged a laserbeam :)

GreatestSin said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
saitama causually dodged and followed someone who was as fast as sound plus also more than easily he dodged a laserbeam :)
if laser beam feats are into account then kid goku should be equal in speed with saitama.

If author statements are allowed then Saitama stomps all rounds. If we are using actual feats, Saitama would probably stop somewhere around Nappa.

UltimateInferno said:
If author statements are allowed then Saitama stomps all rounds. If we are using actual feats, Saitama would probably stop somewhere around Nappa.
isn't that author statement fake?

Oblivion00 said:
Really don't know where that author statement came from anyway. With current feats Saitama would stop at 12 or 13.
Pretty sure they came from an interview and no, I'm also pretty sure a statement is a statement, true or false and no one said it was false. Saitama was stated to have unlimited strength, speed, and durability.

It comes from a live interview with ONE that was on nicovideo, I can't find it due to katakana. And it wasn't translated into english, it was gotten from a japanese source who translated it mouth to word.

^^yeah, in story saitamas powers also got explained, he has seemingly no limits anymore and can therefore reach unlimited lvls, pretty much what the author said ^_^ so, unles someone can take away his oxygen for half a hour or more i dont see them beating him (of course except for time/space/reality manipulation)

False. That was a hypothesis laid out by another character, not an author's statement. Even otherwise, author statements are exactly the kind of blanket statements which constitute as NLF.

Aimenaltair said:
GreatestSin said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
if laser beam feats are into account then kid goku should be equal in speed with saitama.
Tsuna is FTL he ouran(?) a black hole Saitama is not FTL (Yet) so currently he can't hit Tsuna, but Tsuna is far weaker then Saitama therefore making it a stealmate.

Lord Kavpeny said:
False. That was a hypothesis laid out by another character, not an author's statement. Even otherwise, author statements are exactly the kind of blanket statements which constitute as NLF.
So Saitama's supposed No Limits thing has gotten a NLF rule to him, right? Makes sense as technically i really don't wanna get dragged into things that may or may not be true.

well, i think the general view on this is that author/character statements/intent don't hold authority when they cross over to other universes, lest there would be no way to really debate feats and stats. it'd all just boil down to things like "only Link can defeat ganon" or "Saitama beats galactus in 1 punch because that's the point of his character" (this second one is a basic mistake deathbattle makes in a lot of their fights)

R1) Saitama vs Iron Fist:Saitama wins, and easy

R2) Saitama vs Ikkaku Madarame: I dont know who is Ikkaku

R3) Saitama vs Scorpion, Raiden(Metal Gear), Strider Hiryu (simultaneously): Saitama

R4) Saitama vs Kenshiro: Saitama

R5) Saitama vs Neo Metal Sonic: I think that maybe Neo Metal Sonic

R6) Saitama vs Tsunayoshi Sawada: I dont know who is Tsunayoshi Sawada

R7) Saitama vs Dante: Dante wins, he can defeat reallity warper demons, Saitama have not so much to do here

R8) Saitama vs Castiel: I dont know who is Castiel

R9) Saitama vs Demonbane Blood: Demon bane but just his manga and the graphic novel versio

R10) Saitama vs Inferno Cop: I dont know who is it

R11) Saitama vs Saibaman: Thats a Joke? Saitama Wins XD

R12) Saitama vs Nappa: Nappa can give a few of problems to saitama but he is not rival for him

R13) Saitama vs Buu Saga Krillin: This is more at variance, i think that it could be a tie but Saitama have more probabilities

R14) Saitama vs Raiden(Mortal Kombat): Saitama wins

R15) Saitama vs Kirby: Kirby can absorve it, Saitama lose

R16) Saitama vs Buu Saga Goku, New 52 Superman (individually): Goku can defeat Saitama in ssj3 maybe in ssj2 too, and with superman...superman can recover health and energy with solar energy, i think that superma

R17) Saitama vs Hellstar Remina: Hellstar Remina its a fu***** giant living sun, Saitama have not so much to do with him

Benbenben101010 said:

R3) Saitama vs Scorpion, Raiden(Metal Gear), Strider Hiryu (simultaneously): Saitama

R7) Saitama vs Dante: Dante wins, he can defeat reallity warper demons, Saitama have not so much to do here

R9) Saitama vs Demonbane Blood: Demon bane but just his manga and the graphic novel versio

R12) Saitama vs Nappa: Nappa can give a few of problems to saitama but he is not rival for him

R13) Saitama vs Buu Saga Krillin: This is more at variance, i think that it could be a tie but Saitama have more probabilities

R16) Saitama vs Buu Saga Goku, New 52 Superman (individually): Goku can defeat Saitama in ssj3 maybe in ssj2 too, and with superman...superman can recover health and energy with solar energy, i think that superma

R17) Saitama vs Hellstar Remina: Hellstar Remina its a fu***** giant living sun, Saitama have not so much to do with him
sorry but Nappa have high chances of winning

Aimenaltair said:
Benbenben101010 said:

Nappa is just planet buster plus at full power, Saitama power must be as minium planet buster++, and Saitama is faster than light, Nappa couldnt give a just attack.I just think that Nappa can give a few of problems to Saitama because he is so much confident and presumptuous.

Benbenben101010 said:
Aimenaltair said:
Benbenben101010 said:

Nappa is just planet buster plus at full power, Saitama power must be as minium planet buster++, and Saitama is faster than light, Nappa couldnt give a just attack.I just think that Nappa can give a few of problems to Saitama because he is so much confident and presumptuous.
Too bad he's only at least moon level here and only sub-relativistic, nappa is at least small planet buster and after the upgrades at least sub relativistic+

Back