• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan God Goku VS God Cloth Saint Seiya

Monarch_Laciel

VS Battles
Retired
Two gods. Sounds fair enough. Full power for both, both bloodlusted, speed unequal...

No. Obviously I'm getting on the bait train that Cal so happily started.

This fight is the Grotesquery VS Butcher XIV

Because more multipowered 9-B matchups are needed

I was like "Thank God that Monarch is closing this murderstomp" when i saw the title.

Anyway, who count as the winner if Butcher dies but posses the Grotesquery? I think it would happen due to the regen of the Grotesquery (Yes i'm aware of the heart weakness. But Butcher would probably aim to the normal position of a heart)

The possession isn't immediate, nor is it a complete take over. It just drives them mad if they don't do what the original Butcher wants them to (i.e. lead his villain group). So I would say the Grotesquery would be the winner.

Butcher can see the circulatory system of her targets, which would include the heart.

Yeah but does Butcher count as "dead" in that case? Although it may count as incapacitation

How did i missed that

In that case, Butcher could probably win thanks to that, as well as the limited precog. But if the Grotesquery hits her with acid she would be kinda screwed. So Butcher 6/10

Butcher XIV would be dead, and Grotesquery would possibly become Butcher XV

Butcher: 1

Grotesquery: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back