• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat match.

Anyway, both of these characters are more then capable of one shotting each other, Hinata with her soul binding sword, and Akame with her poison sword, and ultimately both of them are pretty even otherwise.

Now the real factor of this fight, skill.

Akame has been trained in her early years as a teen to be an assassin and her feats include outpacing And outsmarting someone who can redirect all damage back at here, (AGK Zero) keeping up with and defeating a pre-cognition user who has future site and thought reading, and of course defeating her sister's three puppets through sheer skill alone along with matching her sister herself in skill despite the former having he same level of experience, albeit she couldn't kill her sister before getting interrupted, non of these feats required Murasame, as in both cases the poison either didn't work or she made a big enough wound that said character would die anyway.

So really, it comes down to skill, and Akame excells there.

For these reasons and with high difficulty, I vote Akame.

Hinata is skilled as well, when she first came to the other world she killed 3 men by herself but that's not what's impressive in just a month she surpassed someone who was had 50+ years of experience and skill, and a top class adventurer.

Hinata also has a very calculating personality, she always thinks up multiple plans and basically plans for everything, it's basically her entire personality that she is cold and calculating.

Even when she and her subordinates were set up in a trap she noticed something was wrong and planned for it.

She also has a little bit of precog, being able to predict her opponents movements.

How strong was this person with 50 years of expirience? Akame keeps up with people like General Esdeath who's lead entire armies to victory countless times and can slaughter over 1 million soldiers on her own.

Exactly like Akame.

Akame did that in Zero as well.

That makes things more difficult, but my vote doesn't change.

@Gargoyle How strong? Hmm, about how strong hinata is now i guess, as in town level.

After surpassing that person in one month, from just being an ordinary human, she rose up in the ranks of the imperial guards and learned under each one of the Celestial Sages, the sages are basically humans who have transcended a hero-class existence and are legendary beings that are in charge of rearing new heroes, in other words they are beings who should be comparable to Chloe O'Bell, probably not since Chloe even as a hero is unusual, at the very least they should be true demon lord level, in other words continent level like everyone else who is relevant in the series. These beings are hundreds of years old as well, hinata learned under them.

Hinata can also manipulate inertia to nullify her opponents inertia, giving her enough time to deflect their attacks.

@Knight Her rapier can kill souls in 7 hits, she also has an amulet which she can use to bind souls, also can use that same soul binding technique on her sword, as for her matter manipulation that's from her disintegration technique which targets everything from the atom to the soul and completely erases them at the speed of light, disintegration takes a little bit of time to use though as she has to chant to use it, so it's not something she uses off the bat, chanting also requires her to pray to god and she is an atheist so she doesn't like using it unless it's necessary.

Damn she sounds pretty broke for a town level character. But I'll have to give my vote to Akame due to Gargoyles reason along with the fact that all Akame needs is one hit with Murasame to kill her with. However I also think that Sakaguchi could kill Akame but not as quickly as Akame can kill her. So yeah ultimately my votes goes to Akame with extremely high difficulty.

Lol broke, you haven't seen anything, hinata is fodder in Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke, a stronger town level character from the same series shio can change whatever she hits with her weapon to whatever she wants and cut through anything even if fate said something can't be cut, and she can overwrite results to negate attacks and other stuff with her fate manipulation, then there is diablo who can analyze his opponents techniques and know how to counter them, change illusions into reality and his end of the world denies everything and overpowered shion's fate manipulation and then benimaru who with pure swordsmanship deflected diablo's end of the world which overpowered fate manipulation, this is all in their town level versions doing all this nonsensical stuff.

Anyway 3 for akame i guess.

Even the trash tiers have hax, everybody is haxed in this series.

Anyway i will explain a little bit more on hinata's abilities, particularly her inertia manipulation, with her inertia manipulation, even if her opponent is faster than her, she can nullify their inertia, which allows her to be able to deflect their attack, also already explained it before, but she also has precog, which allows her to be able to predict her opponents movements, inertia manipulation + precog is a pretty deadly combination.

Hinata due to more versatility. Unlike Chloe, Akame doesn't really has anything to counter Wind Blade which attack the target from all direction, Astral Bind Slash which release an innumerable sword slashes that even bind the opponent even if the shadow is hit, and Hinata's Mathematician which can predict and calculate what will Akame do througout the battle

@Gargoyle its also true that mid tier of this verse probably stomps the entire Akame ga kill verse. And Akame is high rather than mid.

Since we talk about wining by skill, I would honestly go for Hinata.

I mean she was trained by 7 legends of her verse that have hundreds of years of experience in confront to Akame who was initially just fighting danger beast which is impressive cause of her age, but skill wise is not very impressive and then the important part of her training with a very skilled person of the kingdom during that time who thou doesn't even half of experience of the 7 Celestial sages.

Honestly each one of the sages>Gozuki(person that trained Akame).

Now for the question from before Hinata in 5 minutes beat 3 persons who were superior to her in particular in strength considering she was physically very weak.

Than in a single month she surrpased a person who was responsible of training her and would probably be considered comparable in skill with what Gozuki was in Akame ga kill as she even has more experience than him.

Honestly the only difference between Gozuki and Shizue is the fact he trained Akame to kill, while Shizue didn't train Hinata to do the same, though that doesn't change a lot if we consider Hinata is a killing machine that didn't even have any problems with killing her parents and notably persons who were more experienced or initially stronger than her.

I will vote for Hinata as she had a longer training and better trainers than Akame most notably 7 Celestial sages that each one of them is superior to Gozuki plus Hinata has precognition and big versitalty to help her deal with Akame.

Akame beating Zank has several important facts:

1.She was faster and stronger.

2. She had a vastly superior weapon with which she in the end broke his.

3. She caught him off guard and made him go into panic in particular because his weapon was starting to break.

4. She nullified his actual precognition and had to deal with a weaker version that allowed him to read her body movements.

Ok 2 for hinata.

@William I didn't even mention shizue being the person who trained hinata, you seem to have some knowledge, you read the series?

1. Based on what exactly? Zank admitted she was strong, nothing else.

2. You do realize there's no difference between the sword and a normal one other then the poison? This was documented multiple times.

3. That is a good point actually , she was skilled enough to catch a precognition user off guard.

4. Isn't that like....A good thing? Isn't that an argument in her favor? If she nullified precognition, that's an argument in her favor.

Anyway.

The legends that have zero feats of fighting anyone notable, Akame surpassed her master Gouzuki, who was the strongest of the Rakshasa demons all of which can keep up with Imperial arms users without using any themselves, Mez would have killed Lubbock if it weren't for a surprise attack.

Sheele killed 5 men who were physically superior and all of them had a weapon, and she killed them all with no previous experience, Akame is far superior to Sheele, so that's not a very good feat at all.

Akame still has my vote for being far superior to people who are far superior to people who imperial arms alone, better feats, and due to her being an overall very skilled swordsman,

I'd also like to note that she was skilled enough to fight on par with Esdeath, who smokes Hinata in terms of skill.

@Fab I know about the weight manipulation, she can manipulate the weight of things and increase the weight of her weapon at the moment of impact to do more damage to her opponents, didn't really think it was that relevant here though.

Didn't know the precog was mathematician, the series didn't really explain that ability from what i remember except that it allows her to be able to use magic without chanting and it can calculate stuff i think.

Also, apparently Hinata can't one shot, if she wishes, Akame can play chicken with her and should Hinata content, the advantage goes in Akame's favor

Not really an argument in her favor. Zank can read someone's mind to know what will they do next. But its not relevant when the opponent is faster than Zank (which Akame is), and that forces him to rely on a weaker form of precog that is reading the opponent's muscle movement to predict what will they do next

So Akame nullifying Zank's mind reading/precog doesn't really matter in this match

I gtg sleep now so that's it for today only.

@Gargoyle

1. He was having trouble to keep up with Akame's speed with precognition so I would say that is a clear indication she is faster and for strength I was kinda referring on the fact he couldn't push her away while she kicked him several meters away, thou these things are probably just minor advantages.

2. I was talking about her Weapons durabilty not its effect. As its hard to tell what would of happened if his weapon had same durabilty and it didn't end up breaking.

3.catched him off guard as he would of never imagined she would kill her own sister so no it's not a good point as he still block her hit, but it confused the cr** out of him.

4. Just to underline he wasn't using his mind read but body movement reading to keep up with her which is a weaker precognition type and that's it.

I might discuss other things tommorow (today as its past midnight lol).

1. That proves equal strength, not superior strength

2. Then you can't use it as an argument

4. Again, Argument in her favor.

2. Yes I can as she won because his weapon broke and hers didn't.

4. The point is his precognition ain't anything special.

2. Because she took advantage of it.

4. Then I should have an explanation on how Hinatas works

Again if Akame is having trouble getting past hers, play chicken

@Knight It's on her profile now, i forgot she had the ability, hinata can observe her opponents movements and make perfect predictions on how they will attack.

@CS thank you for the information. However even with her precog that's essentially delaying the inevitable. Within this entire fight Akame is bound to land a scratch on Hinata and that's all she needs to win. My vote is still for Akame

@Knight I am not voting for either one as i think this is close and as the op all i should do is explain the characters abilites, but what you said, which is delaying the inevitable, works both ways, hinata only needs to hit akame anywhere on her body 7 times and she dies, and the longer the fight goes on the more likely hinata pulls out her soul binding techniques or disintegration, this honestly could go either way imo but it's up to guys to decide who wins, not me.

@CS well obviously both can take the win but I'm just saying it'd be easier for Akame due to the curse / poison effect of the Murasame. One slash is all Akame needs compared to Hinata needing at least 7 strikes on her opponents body to kill them instantly.

Here's the thing, if Akame ever tried to do a head on move where both of them strike at the same time, then if they both hit each other, then Akame wins, that's ultimately the deciding factor.

@CP

Her Astral Binding is one of her starting move actually. She doesn't need to be pressured to use it. The moves that she will use in tight situations are Melt Slash and Disintegration

@Gargoyle Astral bind creates a barrier around the person and binds every level of their soul, if i remember correctly the range is probably like several meters in other words greater than akame's i think, once the person is binded they can't move and hinata will then kill them. If she gets astral bind off akame won't be able to do anything except wait to get killed.

Hinata has more options in her skillset. For one, Astral Bind use an amulet of some kind to create and area where her enemies are binded. For two, her sword version of Astral Bind is capable of binding a mid tier char (which later on became a top tier char) for considerable amount of time. For three, she has ranged option in the form of Wind Blades that assault her enemy from all direction. For four, she manage to keep up to Chloe temporarily. Same Chloe who has gone through countless amount of time loops. So not even in experience and/or fighting capabilities does Akame holds an advantage against Hinata

Hm let's see. I love the fact that mostly no one here knows how Tensura works even tho you have an entire database at your finger.

First of all Hinata is leagues above Akame both in physicals, intelligence and tactics.
Y'all babling about "if akame land a hit blah blah" that proves me you didn't read the Novels.
It's called Multiple Barriers
  • Multiple Barriers: An ability which surrounds the user with multiple barriers. Defensive barriers prevent the entry of magic power. Except for overwhelming the barrier with magical power, it is nearly impossible to break a barrier. Even the most basic barrier has more than two layers.
Even if Akame can land a hit (even tho she is fodder to Hinata's speed) she cannot bypass magic barriers her sword will easly break in these barriers. I don't understand why people act like Murasame is unbreakable and the poison is godly. Hinata has poison resitance how can you prove me that she will be affected ? Only because someone in AGK with poison res couldn't do it ? On this logic Akame can kill Anos.
Now in terms of speed how many times Akame needs to be debunked ? She at peak with her trump card is Massively Hypersonic+ while Hinata has FTL+ combat speed with MFTL+ reaction speed. How ?

• Thought Acceleration: An ability that accelerates the user's thought processing capability by a million to ten million times. Allowing the user to react to something they normally wouldn't be able to perceive.
Hinata wouldn't even let Akame hit her Hinata will know every single power Akame has. How ?
  • Usurper: The ability to gain the knowledge, techniques and abilities of her opponents.
What stops Hinata using this ability ?
  • Astral Bind: An amulet which Hinata uses to create a barrier which binds not only the flesh, but every level of one’s soul.
She doesn't even need to use the amulets

Bind Slash: A technique where Hinata converge a countless amount of spiritual substances on her blade, and then turning those substances into innumerable blades as soul restraining attack. The restraining effect of this technique works even if the only thing that it hits is only the shadow of someone

Hinata can also summon wind blades

Wind Blade: A chantless magic which release wind blades that will assault the enemy from all direction
What can Akame do ?

• Melt Slash: A sword ability Hinata uses which is her fastest and strongest technique, even surpassing her Disintegration technique which is light speed.
What stops Hinata using Melt Slash what counter do Akame have ?

Even if you argue that Akame is faster than Hinata (who definitely isn't even close to Hinata) for the sake of the argument to show you how powerless is Akame or any character from AGK

Inertia Manipulation:Hinata has the ability to manipulate inertia which allows her to be able to nullify her opponents inertia, even if her opponent is faster than her she can nullify their inertia, giving herself enough time to deflect their attacks.

Because a lot of you ask "how does her inertia work ?" it's not really hard to read the info of this website.
No matter how fast Akame is Hinata will keep up and surpass her speed.

Another thing I want to adress akame beating someone with precog. Are we comparing precognition of Tensura with the one of AGK ? Where is the proof tho ?

• Mathematician:Hinata can observe her opponents movements and make predictions on how they will attack, she is able to perfectly read how her opponents will attack.
    • Mathematician boosts her thought speed and shapen her mind, thus increasing her intelligence.
Are we saying that that guy's precog is stronger or as strong as Hinata's mathematician ? Don't think so there is no proof of that.

Now about her signature move Dead End Rainbow or Dead End Pain

• Dead End Pain: The ability of Phantom Rainbow which activates upon hitting her opponent 6 times, it seals off her opponents abilities, and completely destroys their spiritual body in 3 minutes.
Combined with her speed and intelligence Hinata hit Rimuru 3 times in a second what make you think Akame has the time to hit Hinata ? Some guys here proved how clueless they are about Hinata's abilities one guy here said "Hinata needs to hit her opponent at least 7 times"

Also I forgot about desintegration. Hinata will do what she did to Gluttony Rimuru summon elemental spirits to distract Akame and chant the spell. Btw if you are caught in the circle you cannot escape so Hinata only needs to start chanting and Akame is done.

I ask again how is Akame on pair with Hinata ? The Mid Tiers of Tensura have insanely hax Hinata is a top tier along with Chloe O Bell. No character in AGK can touch Hinata she will speed blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back