• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakamoto Days Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule 4 of our Cinematic Time page states this:
  • Cinematic time should not be used if the time-frame the event of interest happens in occurs during a time-frame that is suggested to be sped up in any way and a cut is involved.
This would clearly fall under rule 4.
I'm having trouble reading this calc. What measurement is the red line here?

Rule 4 of our Cinematic Time page states this:
  • Cinematic time should not be used if the time-frame the event of interest happens in occurs during a time-frame that is suggested to be sped up in any way and a cut is involved.
This would clearly fall under rule 4.
If indeed cinematic timeframe cannot be used, I think 1 second timeframe should be used for this, but I'm also curious about KingTempest16 opinion.
I'm having trouble reading this calc. What measurement is the red line here?
Length of the triangular prism

It says thats the yellow line. Was that an error on your end?
I thought it would be strange if I just called the red line "length" and the yellow line "height".

Actually it doesn't really matter, from Takamura's point of view the red line can be considered as the height, but when we look at the figure it is the length of the triangular prism.

I'm sorry, but we have plans for my calcs that I wanted to put forward and I never intended for someone else to use them without my permission. Please don't just find calcs that nobody spoke to you about and instantly put them in threads.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back