• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Haruno Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byakugou Sakura, is probably the strongest female in the series aside from Kaguya. Yet you have her in this level.

Proof:

1. She damage Kaguya will taking advantage of the Byakugan blind spot.

2. Sakura blinded both Naruto and Sasuke in their normal state.

3. Keep up with and defeated an enemy that both Naruto and Sasuke couldn't defeat.

4. That same enemy had sharigan which proof that Sakura had begome faster, the sharigan can only be bypass if you have better speed.

She needs to be updated, you don't even have her Byakugou Mode in her page.

Ryuuzakiscorpio said:
Byakugou Sakura, is probably the strongest female in the series aside from Kaguya. Yet you have her in this level.

Proof:

1. She damage Kaguya will taking advantage of the Byakugan blind spot.

2. Sakura blinded both Naruto and Sasuke in their normal state.

3. Keep up with and defeated an enemy that both Naruto and Sasuke couldn't defeat.

4. That same enemy had sharigan which proof that Sakura had begome faster, the sharigan can only be bypass if you have better speed.
1. Plot demanded that.

2. What?

3. So sarada is around 6-A as well because she could fight against papa and son shin in gaiden?

4. u gotta be kidding me.

It doesn't even look like she hurt Kaguya but she did pack quite a punch, The other two have no mention of Sakura just Sarada...but I do think she is stronger than she was having being older, although we do already have her higher than Tsunade, it's quite a tossup lol

So, explain how was Sakura able to blizz Shin Sharingan and Sasuke and Naruto couldn't? They are also heavily damage during the fight and Sakura 1 shoot him.

She didn't blitz she literally came out of nowhere as a surprise attack but yeah based off of powerscaling she should be City Level now as an adult & Mountain while using her Byakugou. They do have her Byakugou mode in here just as "white strength seal" but that's Pre-Gaiden

if anything she is getting downgraded, not upgraded. all points u made were already covered in the downgrade sakura thread which has yet to be decided upon

Why is she been downgraded? Naruto and Sasuke had gotten weaker it was stated in the manga but she's the one who gets a downgraded? I guess your just making excuse to not downgraded Naruto or Sasuke. Which about Naruto i don't care, Sasuke stays as he is.

if you can find the thread that'll tell you why, i cant link it because im on mobile

but yeah, her current stats misrepresent her feats, still quickly run thru ur points

1. anything she did vsing kaguya is PIS and not accepted

2. i dont understand this one

3.yeah no. this was completely plot at work.

4. was a surprise attack and is not proof of anything whatsoever.

ill tell u now, there is no possible way this will be accepted, at all. should probably give up on it.

as for the lack of byakagou on her page, i didnt check it, but her feats while using byakagou are on there

You guys are crazy if they got weaker how do they deal with a threat even stronger than Kaguya in Boruto the Movie lmao

If Sakura is 7-C aka Mountain Level then how is she listed as a Notable Victory for Roberta from Black Lagoon? If anything shouldn't Sakura solo that verse?

Nibbler3100 said:
You guys are crazy if they got weaker how do they deal with a threat even stronger than Kaguya in Boruto the Movie lmao
lml my man I undersatnd how you feel but Kaguya > those movie villains

?

1) Naruto chopped Kaguya's arm off while her guard was down. Sakura got her from her blind spot and dealt no visible damage, just knocked her slightly downward.

2) erm... what?

3) You're such a biased fanboy... if you're talking about the Gaidan villian, she blind-sided him. Before that, she was fighting him and could not even get close to him.

4) ^ read.

Sakura's fine where she is: I believe the wiki has her at 6-A.

She doesn't have any new outstanding feats and low-showings from a rusty Naruto and distracted Sasuke shouldn't really be enough to bump her up.

Edit: Sakura's at 7-C, that makes much more sense then my initial post. my mistake.

LordAizenSama said:
if you can find the thread that'll tell you why, i cant link it because im on mobile

but yeah, her current stats misrepresent her feats, still quickly run thru ur points

1. anything she did vsing kaguya is PIS and not accepted

2. i dont understand this one

3.yeah no. this was completely plot at work.

4. was a surprise attack and is not proof of anything whatsoever.

ill tell u now, there is no possible way this will be accepted, at all. should probably give up on it.

as for the lack of byakagou on her page, i didnt check it, but her feats while using byakagou are on there
I think a case can be made for a feat upgrade for damaging Kaguya. True the plot demanded it but at the same time a lot of people misinterpret the attack as PIS rather than a deep character flaw that Kaguya had which was a fear of being re-sealed. The only reason Sakura caught her off guard was because she was already getting tired from fighting Naruto and Sasuke, the blind spot and that Naruto/Sasuke almost sealed her right before Sakura attacked from Kakashi's susanoo. Now I'm not saying she's as powerful as Naruto or Sasuke but she was powerful enough to damage and catch off-guard a wounded, flustered Kaguya while also making use of the blind spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back