• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sam's combat speed

based on what little research i did the current world record for the fastest punch ever thrown is 45 mph (20 m/s) which would fall under superhuman, but i dont think the fighters she fought moved that fast, as a normal boxers punches typically move at roughly 25 mph (11 m/s) which would be the very edge of peak human, so maybe. but these arent boxers these are mma people (might be a difference in speed but im not sure.).

i dont know, i think they´re atleast similar but im not sure and i dont want to just guess or assume.

Back