• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack: A revision and a downgrade

I added this thread to a list so that I won't forget about it anymore. It's old, but still relevant.

I don't think so.

The AP changes can go through. Speed should also be downgraded but we don't have any fall back ratings and it can be handled elsewhere if needed.

Aku's profile is locked: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aku?so=search

I can make the changes if you unlock it.
Speed should also be downgraded but we don't have any fall back ratings and it can be handled elsewhere if needed.
Would it be ok to leave it a Superhuman while "vaguely" talking about the arrow & bullet-dodging feats, then over time list them more properly / use this thread to propose how to list them better?

Someone would then calc them in the future.

Aku was unlocked.

Is there something wrong with Jack's dodging sunlight feat?

I think it's best to leave the speed as it is for now (albeit without the warp drive feat), since only a couple staff here have disputed it.

Aku scales to Mondobot for destroying the Samurai Robot in the finale.

Does that have a calc?

---
Jack's "Regeneration Negation (Up to at least Low-High against evil beings)" is wrong, in fact it's a common error the wiki has that needs to be fixed; Character A is weak to X, that's part of his weaknesses, Character B uses X to beat him, yet Character B gets to have Immortality/Regen/whatever Negation too as if Character A wasn't weak to it at all.

Jack's sword has enough power to harm Aku, and causes burning wounds in his body that sometimes keep on burning and damaging Aku, but that's it, Aku's regen doesn't have the stamina to keep up with this if he loses a battle. Give him extra seconds and he will heal from anything the sword did. We can tell it's exclusive to Aku's body because he is the only one that reacts to cuts in that burning-like manner.
---
Aku should have
  • Immortality (Type 2. Can survive getting cut down to his upper chest, arms & head<ref>Episode XXXIV: Jack and the Swamp Wizard / Episode 8 of Season 3</ref>, getting his head cut off<ref>Episode XXXVIII: The Birth of Evil, Part 2 / Episode 12 of Season 3</ref>, getting his head bisected<ref>Episode XII: Jack and the Gangsters / Episode 12 of Season 1</ref>, getting his whole body bisected<ref>Episode CI / Episode 10 of Season 5</ref>, and stabbed in areas that would be lethal for humans, if damage in any part of his body causes him notable pain)
  • Teleportation (Used his eye beams to teleport someone to the Pit of Hate, momentarily<ref>Episode II: The Samurai Called Jack</ref>)

Back