• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akame is vastly superior to a 4.98 ton feat while Jack scales to a 4.78 ton feat, not sure if that makes it an AP stomp but it's there.

But, Jack beats her in sheer versatility and definitely beats her in expirience.

Assuming the AP is stomp worthy. Well. Stomp

Assuming it isn't enough, probably inconclusive as Hack holds an advantage in every other category.

I'll go with the latter for now.

This is actually extremely close, and honestly I feel like skill is the best determining factor here. Akame might boast an AP advantage, however Jack can still powerboost via his ancestors, and both warriors here are able to utilize stealth via innate abilities or just sheer skill.

I'm going to vote for Akame for now, as the AP advantage plus her being comparable, if not superior to Jack in pure skill would be enough for her to close the match, plus if her regen negation is able to prevent wound clotting, one slice means Jack is done for in the long run (losing blood constantly from an open wound without clotting will kill you surprisingly fast). Jack might have superior stealth-based abilities, but Akame is might more experienced and skilled in stealth as an assassin, whereas Jack tends to err towards more direct confrontations. Not saying he wouldn't be able to catch Akame and confront her, just saying she has an advantage there.

So yeah, voting for Akame.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Dargoo Faust said:
her being comparable, if not superior to Jack in pure skill
<citation needed>
She's preformed similar feats as Jack such as this and this. Some more here .

Like Jack, she's skilled enough to take down and be recognized by supernatural beings.

I also reiterate, a single hit means Jack has a timer in terms of when he's dead if Akame can negate typical Regenerationn such as clotting.

Also, just realized that Akame's High 8-C now.

rip her match with Daredevil

Sooooo I'm just here wondering whether Jack's sword could just negate her durability with his sword seeing how she isn't actually a good person. Maybe not Esdeath evil but she's definitely killed innocent people.

ESPECIALLY during zero which is when she was still working for the Kingdom doing horrible things for terrible reasons.

Akame killed good people but the people she kills are assasins, killers and rapists.

Jack himself has had to kill living humans before, but that does not make him evil.

Jack never killed good people or innocents. In fact he shuddered and struggled with the fact that he did so too.

Akame on the other hand as you said yourself killed good people. Her killing bad people doesn't erase what she's done and the fact that this takes place in Zero not when she joined Night Raid.

That's Correct.

Her killing good people while she was being manipulated into it doesn't make her evil, she was having a mental breakdown when she killed someone who was trying to do the right thing.

Again this is prior to her growth. All I'm saying is that we can't just say she's a good person and that the sword won't consider her a bad one.

But it's against evil beings. Akame is not by any beans an evil being, she's way closer to being a good person though she killed innocents once. But it's like saying Raide is evil guy, just because he once was killing innocent people but now he's protector of innocence and the weak. Or something.

It depends if you have a reason or just for fun. For example there's Kefka who believes that life is meaningless and destruction is the only reason why life exists, which is pure evil but also guys like Funny Valentine (or many more), who do really bad things but for quite a reason.

Back