• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack vs RWBY team

• Jack has now fallen through anther portal as he slwoly got up and rubbed his head and looked around wondering where akua had sent him now as he looked and raised an eyebrow* "What the?" *He thought as he seemed to be in some type of forest as he walked around for a bit until he found four girls running/flying around some sort of clear area of the forest as ruby stopped and looked at him and went stared eyed as she ran around him*
"Wow! Your a real samuria aren't you?!" *She asked as he was surprised a girl her size coudl go so fast as the other three came by*

"hey ruby what's up?" *Asked the yang looking t the guy as ruby went by her sister's side*

"That's a real samruia!" *She said as she smiled as she looked at jack* "Mister smaruia can you please fight with me?! I would really like to test my skills aginst a real samruia!" *She asked jack as jack rubbed his head and looked to his side*

"Um....i am not to keen on fighting little girls" *He said as yang raised an eyebrow*

"wow ok rude" *She said as she got out her gaunlets* "Come on dude look we show you were tough, if you think your so tough you can take all of us on at once" *Said yang as weisess interfried*

"Yang this sounds stuiped" *She said as blake looked to the side*

"She has a point" *She said as ruby looked up at him and put ehr hands together*

"Please misterr!" *She asked with a smile as jack sigghed*

"Fine i hsall fight with all of you but only one round" *Said jack standing back as ruby shouted in happyness as she went back as she got out her sycthe and and yang her gauntlet's as weisess sighed and got out her sword as blake got out her weapon*

"this is so dumb" *thought weisses as jack got out his sword and got ready for the girls*

Since morals are on winner is deiced by K.O

Who win's?

Well going by their profiles it's pretty close. Team RWBY is faster (Hypersonic+ vs Hypersonic), but Jack has much better reactions and combat speed (Relativistic+ vs MHS). Team RWBY has slightly higher AP (Large Building+ vs Large Building), but if Jack's Mountain level feat is legit then they won't really be able to hurt him. However, since this is victory by K.O. (or incap?) it could go either way. Team RWBY is definitely more versatile in their weapons and abilities, but Jack is waaaaaay more experienced, so...I dunno.

Uhh, no, the relativistic thing is close combat speed, Samurai Jack roflstomps the entire RWBY verse.

None of them are surprising Jack whatwith them moving like turtles on a freeway.

Gonna have to go with Jack on this one.

6/10

Jack takes this handily better h2h fighting skill better experience not to mention speed and reactions. Means the RWBY crew just gonna be hacking air for mist of the fight and its not like jack minds 1vs4 or being ganged on. He takes this 8.5/10. Jack wins

Back