• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack vs Vilgax (Ben 10)

What’s Jack’s best skill feat? What’s Jack’s dura compared to Vilgax’ AP? Also is this OV or OS Vilgax?

Last edited:
Not really, the moment I joined the wiki I said that we should yeet low 7-C... actually that CRT is already accepted lol, I always forget about that. If you mean the recent CRT where Zamasu finally made his 7-B calc then yeah 2-3 months.

?????

Samurai Jack has dealt with higher tiers before (6-B) and out skilled the daylights of out em. His sword negates durability against evil dudes. I’m assuming Vilgax is evil no?
Oh in that case: Vilgax was able to prevent being possessed while fighting a planetary Ectonurite army (Ghostfreak’s species) for a few weeks straight who have invisibility and intangibility that is possibly superior to Vilgax’s NPI with his glove while he only has a minor possession resistance. He’s also comparable in skill to the best bounty hunters and assassins in the galaxy via being comparable to Max in skill. He also has centuries of experience and can match Ben’s versatility with his skill.

Now some of this stuff was in AF so like Vilgax’s skill should downscale from this in OS. Also I assume Vilgax’s armor still counts as “evil”?

Also for Vilgax’s stamina in case Jack gets some hits in: Vilgax' stamina is pretty insane as in he had a fight with Ben, literally got blasted with a weapon made to kill him less than an hour later or so, teleported himself into space where he can't breathe and also got frozen and then got picked up after about a month, immediately activated his amp (only OS Vilgax) which hurts him to dominate Kevin who is comparable to him. This is all one feat since he would have been awake the entire time in space or else he wouldn’t have immediately broken out of the ice. He also fought for a few weeks with Zs'Skayr’s army who took over his planet and when he was at his last remaining strength he flew all the way to earth to ask for Ben's help only for him to fight Zs'skayr again later on anyways. he also got dusted in OV and still didn't die. The last 2 are feats that happen after the OS but Vilgax's stamina should be constant throughout the entirety of Ben 10.

Last edited:
I also asked which Vilgax this is since OV and OS Vilgax have the same AP and thus share a key but have different powers.

I mean, this matchup is no different than Jack fighting Aku and we know how those fights go.

Jack is so skilled that he can defeat an entire crew of famous bounty hunters (who all worked to combine their skills together with a plan to ambush him and it's heavily implied that none of their methods have failed with any of their other target) being led by a warrior princess who was smart enough to figure out how each of the bounty hunter's individual plans would fail, strong enough to beat the crap out of the largest and physically strongest bounty hunter there and skilled enough with a sword to continuously strike falling water droplets with her sheathing her sword after every strike...to the utter amazement of the 5 bounty hunters watching.

Jack countered their entire plan, killed the 5 bounty hunters and bested the princess in the time it took for a single drop of water to fall from an icicle and hit the ground.

Jack out skills here so hard, it's not funny. He's essentially routed entire armies by hacking through them, defeated an entire world's worth of bounty hunters over 50 years and only met his match like twice (Mad Jack and The Scotsman) and been defeated like 4 times (the Guardian, the Clenches, the Imakandi, and the Robot Gang) out of the dozens of opponents he's fought.

Vilgax is essentially Aku but with no comparable versatility or regen. Yeah, one hit he takes Jack out but getting that hit is going to be nigh-impossible while Jack just has to fight like normal and he'll hack Vilgax to pieces.

This Vilgax should be superior in skill to the best bounty hunters in the galaxy and somewhat comparable in skill to Alien Force Vilgax, who fought a planetary ectonurite army (Ghostfreak's species) for a few weeks straight despite only having a minor resistance to possession (it takes time to possess him) and his NPI gloves potentially not even working on them.

So I wouldn't say Jack fully outskills him.

I'd make the argument that Jack does fully outskill. The crap that Jack does is ridiculous.

- Gets turned into a chicken and proceeds to fight through a gauntlet of dangerous creatures including a laser shooting beetle, an acid bleeding worm and a mechanized cobra.

- The aforementioned curbstomping of the princess and the bounty hunters.

- Defeats the 3 Blind Archers, who've annihilated entire armies with nothing but arrows and whose land it littered with the bodies of all their failed attempts.

- Beats a warrior whose entire civilization worked to forge a blade and then select a champion to use it, in less than a second.

- Defeats a group of 3 elementals that Aku couldn't beat.

- Fights his way through an army of zombies before going to battle Aku, who had taken his sword from him.

- Defeats a horde of robots with nothing but a stick of bamboo.

- Besting the 7 Daughters of Aku, each of whom is strong and skilled enough to best an army on their own, while dealing with immense PTSD.

- Bested 6 champions of the Dome of Doom in a 6-vs.-1 after besting 3 other champions in rapid succession. And the first 3 were without his sword.

- Skilled enough in stealth to fight a running duel with a robot ninja, hiding in light as the ninja hides in darkness.

Jack has done all of this on the basis of skill and ingenuity alone and continued doing so day-in and day-out for over 50 years, even as the forces sent after him kept producing more and more advanced robots and enemies, several of which were produced solely for the purposes of killing him alone. And over those 50 years, he got more skilled, adopting the use of modern weaponry into his skillset.

Jack has not only hacked through armies but defeated/killed/destroyed numerous (in)famous individuals in-verse. Vilgax is skilled. I'm not denying that. But against all the stuff Jack has faced, he's nothing special. He's just another alien warrior, if skilled and powerful. Considering that Jack's arch-nemesis is a guy who can kill him if he made one mistake and took a direct hit and Jack bested him in all of their encounters despite the fact that he had many more avenues of attack plus combat applicable regeneration, me thinks that Vilgax is a little over his head here.

Back