• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sandbox review + how do i add references

hiii so i just created a sandbox and i want peoples thoughts on it whether its good/organized or not

i’m not interested in making it a profile but i just need feedback on it (especially the references part because idk how to add that)

i actually tried using <ref name> before but for some reason it like popped up as a cite error/invalid
is the scroll box/reflist you mentioned supposed to prevent that from happening

i actually tried using <ref name> before but for some reason it like popped up as a cite error/invalid
is the scroll box/reflist you mentioned supposed to prevent that from happening
You may have just put it in wrongly. I'll do it on the sandbox for you then you can just look at how I did it.
I put the first ref at Dark Magic

You may have just put it in wrongly. I'll do it on the sandbox for you then you can just look at how I did it.
I put the first ref at Dark Magic
okayy i think i got it

i made a second ref on the corruption part but it like created a second citation in the reflist instead of adding on to the first one

If is a reference that get used a single time in the whole profile you write it like this:
<ref>Series Name; Volume/Season X; Chapter/Episode Y</ref>
If instead it's a reference used various times in a profile you write the first usage like this:
<ref name="Series Name; Volume/Season X; Chapter/Episode Y">Series Name; Volume/Season X; Chapter/Episode Y</ref>
And then in later citations you just write:
<ref name="Series Name; Volume/Season X; Chapter/Episode Y" />

Back