• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Law: North Blue Boys Face Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji doesn't have the Haki or the sheer power that let Zoro beat Law's hax.

Sure, Sanji can resist one or 2 dura neg attacks, but Law completely outclasses him physically.

The dude matched Blackbeard blow for blow, and took like 30 hits from a desperate Life-Amped Big Mom WITH BUSO, and still had enough energy to use Silence and slice Misery in half.

Voting Law.

I think it's worth to note that both Law and Sanji have 4 layers of Buso potency, and it has been shown by Doffy (who had the same layer potency as law) on multiple occasions, that you can still negate Law's fruit abilities despite having similar haki levels.

Is also significantly faster to the point that he would be able to avoid any and possibly every attack considering Sanji knows Law's lethality (this is an in-character fight). If worse comes to worse, he can just block with Haki.

Sanji's heat with is above Law's heat resistance and it also has durability negation that Law has no answer to. Yes, Law was able to take multiple Buso hits from amped Big Mom, but none of those hits had internal damage.

Sanji also has an answer to Law's devil fruit awakening with his regen, as his awakening targets organs and bones.

I'm voting Sanji due to his haki which can negate Laws fruit, superior speed, answer to Laws durability negation attacks, heat, and durability negation.

I also don't want to downplay Law's endurance, but Sanji has arguably better endurance than Law, so you can't really use that as an argument for as to why or how Law would survive getting berated with intense durability negating heat kicks while trying to use extremely taxing devil fruit awakening abilities which inevitably get regenerated from.

Looking at Sanji's haki feats, he may actually have 5 layers (one above Law's), as he was able to clash with King's haki (which is 5 layers), and as explained in this thread, haki clashes is an indicator of the two haki level being comparable.

This further strengthens my point of Sanji's haki being enough to take care of Law's hax.

I also don't want to downplay Law's endurance, but Sanji has arguably better endurance than Law, so you can't really use that as an argument for as to why or how Law would survive getting berated with intense durability negating heat kicks while trying to use extremely taxing devil fruit awakening abilities which inevitably get regenerated from.
He's literally cut flames before ( he cut Big Mom's Misery ), and the Haki arguments don't work because he was still able to use Shock Wille on Big Mom and Blackbeard. Don't forget that Haki usually only completely negates a DF EFFECT. That's why Law used Gamma Knife on Kaidou but he couldn't use Shambles on him, Gamma Knife isn't an effect while Shambles is.
Also Law could counter Blackbeard's quake infused fist which should speak for it self.

He's literally cut flames before ( he cut Big Mom's Misery )
He can't cut flames clad in haki superior to hit (Ifrit Jambe)
and the Haki arguments don't work because he was still able to use Shock Wille on Big Mom and Blackbeard.
That's a great point, but read my arguments about regen.
Don't forget that Haki usually only completely negates a DF EFFECT. That's why Law used Gamma Knife on Kaidou but he couldn't use Shambles on him, Gamma Knife isn't an effect while Shambles is.
That's also a good point. Gamma Knife attacks the organs, but Doflamingo was able to heal from its damage from it simply by fixing his organs, something Sanji can do and has done to organ damage before.
Also Law could counter Blackbeard's quake infused fist which should speak for it self.
It doesn't, sorry.

He can't cut flames clad in haki superior to hit (Ifrit Jambe)

That's a great point, but read my arguments about regen.

That's also a good point. Gamma Knife attacks the organs, but Doflamingo was able to fix the damage from it simply by fixing his organs, something Sanji can do and has done to organ damage before.
Yeah, sure, but Gamma Knife and Shock Wille will fry your organs and crack your spinal cord, and Law can do a combo on Sanji while he's regenerating his broken spine ( and if Law can hit his brain it's probably over lol ).

It doesn't, sorry.
It means he has more power/strength than Sanji since Blackbeard is pretty strong ( nearly cracked Ace's neck and can hold down people like Luffy and Hancock with one hand ) and the Gura Gura no Mi is the strongest Paramecia, yet he could counter Gurash.

and Law can do a combo on Sanji while he's regenerating his broken spine (
Sanji's regeneration is near-instant, and Law doesn't combo gamma knife or shock wille at all. This is an in-character match. Plus, that would takt way too much stamina. Law wouldn't waste that much energy on something that may inevitably fail.
and if Law can hit his brain it's probably over lol
I doubt he'd be able to due to the speed gap and kenbun, but even if he somehow did, He has already gotten hit with shockwaves directly to the face, and he got up right after with no brain damage and being able to function perfectly, so he'd be able to survive long enough for his regeneration to kick in.

It means he has more power/strength than Sanji since Blackbeard is pretty strong ( nearly cracked Ace's neck and can hold down people like Luffy and Hancock with one hand ) and the Gura Gura no Mi is the strongest Paramecia
Gura ~ Akainu >~ Marco Flames >~ Zoan Queen ~ Base Sanji < Diable Sanji < Ifrit Sanji

Sanji's regeneration is near-instant, and Law doesn't combo gamma knife or shock wille at all. This is an in-character match. Plus, that would takt way too much stamina. Law wouldn't waste that much energy on something that may inevitably fail.

I doubt he'd be able to due to the speed gap and kenbun, but even if he somehow did, He has already gotten hit with shockwaves directly to the face, and he got up right after with no brain damage and being able to function perfectly, so he'd be able to survive long enough for his regeneration to kick in.
Yeah makes sense to compare a shockwave from some goofy Skypiea fighter to an intangible sword that can fry even Big Mom and Blackbeard's organs.

For reasons above which are these -
  • I don't think Sanji can deal with this type of Hax
  • The dude matched Blackbeard blow for blow, and took like 30 hits from a desperate Life-Amped Big Mom WITH BUSO
  • Shock Wille

Law's AP and Dura both outclass Sanji based on the scaling chain. Their Haki is comparable so in the grand scheme of things Sanji's at least not getting one-tapped by amputate
Sanji's faster, but once that Room is up Law's got teleportation range out the ass to make up for the speed difference. Not sure how much Sanji can keep regenerating with how consistently deadly Law's dura neg attacks are even excluding Awakening (Gamma/Radio knife), and any Wille will mess him up big time per hit.

Voting Law. His hax is too much for Sanji, and he's more than durable enough to take hits based on his Yonko encounters.

If Law tries to block or cut Ifrit, he'd just end up like Pedro:
Fhid2ceXgAE_W6z

It's an intangible sword clashing with fire ( like it clashed with a quake ), it's not gonna burn his hand especially since he's not gonna be holding the hot parts.
I'm not talking about Kroom.

If Blackbeard clashed with Kroom without it passing through him, what's stopping Sanji from clashing with it?

I'm not talking about Kroom.

If Blackbeard clashed with Kroom without it passing through him, what's stopping Sanji from clashing with it?
I mean he can cut the flames.
It seems he uses kroom for cutting intangible things, after all.

Sanji is way too fast for Law to even tag him with any attacks, and considering that their haki is equally potent, I’m going Sanji extreme diff

Sanji is way too fast for Law to even tag him with any attacks, and considering that their haki is equally potent, I’m going Sanji extreme diff
No he's not, Law tagged Blackbeard, Big Mom and Kaidou. Sanji isn't getting close to him without getting shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back