• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Solomon (No not that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calaca said:
If the beasts are 6-B, they should be restricted.
Merem basically can't fight without them iirc, and if he can, then we know nothing of it. I'll just need to find a better One Piece character to match

Ain would have been a good enemy if her powers worked on a greater scale than just 12 years, since Solomon and his divine beasts are at least a thousand years old. Robin has no way to put them down, since breaking his neck is not enough.

Perhaps an admiral would be better? Before I move into that tier, of whom I would probably go with Kuzan, I would like to get some more validation that the divine beasts are in fact 6-B

Makkurona said:
Meruem can just throw his beasts here which are more than enough. Their reality warping won't kill Sanji, but it will weaken him physically and mentally through realism breaking. Most divine beasts are 6-B at least from what i know.
What makes you say divine beasts are 6-B, and what makes you think they would all be on that tier of the high ends? I'm not doubting it, I would just like to see it so we can maybe get it added to the profile

I'm scaling them to be above Pegasus which is an A+ rank NP, the same rank as Galatine, which is currently 6-C, as they are Divine Class Beasts which is above Pegasus. Well, i will retcon a bit about what i said. At the very least most Divine Beasts and Trascendent Beasts are High 6-C. Fafnir is about 6-B that can destroy a country on the size of France on its own, while top Divine and Phantasmal Beasts like Leviathan and Gugalanna are High 6-A to 5-B, maybe even 2-A because Leviathan can destroy the world with a single flood and borderline True Daemon, since he is comparable to Lucifer and Beelzebub whom i feel to be True Daemons while Gugalanna can 1v1 Tiamat, at least holding Tiamat back on its own.

Oh shit. Merem Solomon's Divine Beasts should be bar none, 6-C. This should have been updated as part of the scaling chain, so the CRT for this went through long ago. I guess I'll add it. The currently, already varified, scaling supports 6-C. I'll change that now, but we will need another CRT before we move to any higher scaling

Yeah, but the currently established stats would have The Divine Beasts at 6-C, as they are clearly stated to be Superior to Pegasus on the profile. When Rider's AP is changed in a revision, then Merem Solomon should be changed as a part of the greater scaling chain

With the way the revisions are going, it should be changed shortly

New Plan. I can't find any good One Piece characters to match him. Close this I guess. I'll make a new thread for Pain vs Merem Solomon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back