• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji vs Vergo

You literally said that Yonji was stronger than Sanji when Yonji said that his brother was stronger than him and was I who used head-canon? I had enough, it's just immature your way of speaking to the other. You talked about me accusing you for not liking the character of Sanji when you was the first to call me a fanboy. What I have to say more? I'm losing time.

@Lgamer - I did not even say Yonji was stronger than Sanji. I said it is strange for you to suggest Sanji to be stronger when there's anti-feats to this, and just because Sanji damaged him (in an off-panel fight with 0 context, no less) does not mean Sanji is physically stronger.

Also, I did not call you a fanboy until you first brought out the term. I merely called out the clear bias towards Sanji due to the false assessments on each of his engagements that are clearly methods of trying to turn the argument to your favor. You took offense to that (somehow), and it's not my problem if you decide to retaliate in such an aggressive manner--then go ahead and try to suggest I'm the one being "immature". If you can't handle your favorite character being given a loss, I recommend not participating in the thread.

Also, I'm pretty certain the OP was changed to Wano Sanji at some point--but if this is Dressrosa Sanji, it's even worse for him. The OP was edited 4 days ago...

CinCameron20 said:
@Lgamer - I did not even say Yonji was stronger than Sanji. I said it is strange for you to suggest Sanji to be stronger when there's anti-feats to this, and just because Sanji damaged him (in an off-panel fight with 0 context, no less) does not mean Sanji is physically stronger.
Also, I did not call you a fanboy until you first brought out the term. I merely called out the clear bias towards Sanji due to the false assessments on each of his engagements that are clearly methods of trying to turn the argument to your favor. You took offense to that (somehow), and it's not my problem if you decide to retaliate in such an aggressive manner--then go ahead and try to suggest I'm the one being "immature". If you can't handle your favorite character being given a loss, I recommend not participating in the thread.

Also, I'm pretty certain the OP was changed to Wano Sanji at some point--but if this is Dressrosa Sanji, it's even worse for him. The OP was edited 4 days ago...
What do you want more to know? Sanji defeated Yonji, that's all.

And yeah, I took offense to your way of speaking to me so I started to threat you in a different way, it's just a way to you don't make fun of me. You're even assuming that Sanji is my favourite character and that I cannot see him lost, well my friend, I don't care if he wins or if he loses, that doesn't change the fact that Sanji (or other characters, but now we're talking about him) is a great character.

I have explained why I think he wins, I also posted manga's scans, but you seem to be more like a person who only watches actions without contex, in fact you should know that Sanji was stronger than Judge and that he was injured against Vergo.

I really don't know what to say, if you are so obsessed with bias I think you should look to other persons here.

CinCameron20 said:
I refuse to argue further simply because it is clear that there is heavy bias for Sanji. The moment I get called out for "not liking" his character is the moment it becomes rather clear this is a battle of favoritism instead of who would actually win a fight. This isn't the first time this has happened, and it's annoying to argue with people who deny straight facts with head-canon and opinions.

@Vio - The facts were not refuted at all. Try re-reading instead.
Yes they were, you try re reading

Back