• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sano Manjiro vs Your favorite 9-B human

Give Mikey a worthy opponent

9-B and hand to hand combat only

Speed equalize

Can they win against this kid ?

c757dd275402107999c726871e75e8fb.jpg

Oooh, I like this! I was going to start reading Tokyo Revengers in a few days, so this is a good thing to see.

I don't really have "favorite" characters, as they are often changing and all, but from the top of my head, I remember Zagor and Miyamoto Musashi from Vagabond.

Zagor seems to have advantage in everything, except AP and maaaybe skill in CQC, but I fear that might be enough for Sano to probably beat him up, although Zagor's LS might allow him to choke him out. Now, Musashi... Since this is unarmed, Sano might win, although I'd note that if Musashi could get his hands in anything vaguely similar to a bokken, like a stick, he would win.

To hype thing's up my man could beat a 20k humans all by himself or at least that's what he claims

61bc1221fe2b7b2787338b69c1165e9a.jpg

An early season Kenichi character, the 9-A feat comes in like chapter 500 so most of the series the characters should probably fall into that range.

Back