• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Tiering & Speed, and Undyne's new weakness Revision

Sans Karmic Retribution gets more power when used on sinful characters and bypasses durability, so I think that Sans hax should be Town level to Multiversal level when used only on sinful characters since the strongest non-immeasurable monster in the game has Town level durability to Multiversal level durability such as genocide Frisk/Chara.

Ok, about Sans speed, if we know that Sans combat speed is immensely higher than Frisk/Chara w/o being Massively Determined, and we know that there's no actual lightning (if you know what I mean) besides magical lightning in Undertale, wouldn't be obvious to say that Sans is also Massively Hypersonic+? That seems fair enough.

About Undyne's weaknesses, add heat to her weaknesses since she has been shown to be weaken when experiencing in heated environments in Undertale. Also, Undyne may be vulnerable to destructive/explosive attacks than physical attacks since we never seen Undyne survive explosions before.

So, update & re-edit the following: Sans Tiering: 9-B physically. Possibly 9-B, 7-C to 2-B against sinful characters

Sans speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely far higher. Everything else stays the same.

Undyne: Add heat & being vulnerable to destructive attacks to her weaknesses.

Town is a ridiculous lowball for his maximum potential with KR. It was one of his primary tools in defeating Chara right before they hit their prime, which is 2-B. Besides, it ignores durability anyway, so I'm not sure its best to set a tier on it.

Undyne's low tolerance of heat should be on her page if it isn't already, but I'm not sure if its combat applicable. However, Explosions are typically scaled to normal durability, and I don't think we've seen anyone resist an explosion in Undertale.

As for Sans' speed, I tried to get an "At least Massively Hypersonic+" rating a while ago, since they obviously scale from Chara, but it was rejected because its a massive lowball. I feel that him having any speed rating is better than none at all, especially since its technically his only speed feat. If its that much of a lowball, you can change it to "Unknow, at least Massively Hypersonic+, likely far higher" and we'd at least acknowledge his minimum. That's just my thoughts on it, though.

DerpCity said:
Town is a ridiculous lowball for his maximum potential with KR. It was one of his primary tools in defeating Chara right before they hit their prime, which is 2-B. Besides, it ignores durability anyway, so I'm not sure its best to set a tier on it.
Undyne's low tolerance of heat should be on her page if it isn't already, but I'm not sure if its combat applicable. However, Explosions are typically scaled to normal durability, and I don't think we've seen anyone resist an explosion in Undertale.

As for Sans' speed, I tried to get an "At least Massively Hypersonic+" rating a while ago, since they obviously scale from Chara, but it was rejected because its a massive lowball. I feel that him having any speed rating is better than none at all, especially since its technically his only speed feat. If its that much of a lowball, you can change it to "Unknow, at least Massively Hypersonic+, likely far higher" and we'd at least acknowledge his minimum. That's just my thoughts on it, though.
Ok then.

Back